User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User epyon
(experienced) Wed 06-Jul-16 14:20:45
Print Post

Re: Homehub 6 (smart hub)

[re: ukhardy07] [link to this post]

Mine said this also

then around 3-4 after it was delivered it had an update

laugh

BT Infinity 2 - 80/20
BT Infinity 2 Speedtest *Smart Hub*
BT Mobile - 4G
BT Mobile 4G Speedtest *Huawei PLK-L01*
Standard User mlmclaren
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Jul-16 14:51:15
Print Post

When you placed your order did you track it closely??

Mine says: Order-Pending-CreditReferral

I remember this when I originally ordered my connection and it was some sort of hold up...

EDIT: Spoke too 4 departments and now 'hopefully' it's sorted!

Spoke to order tracking online chat team, they got sales to call me to look into order, they transferred me to Credit Referrals who thought I was trying to order a new service and didn't understand why I was being credit checked for ordering a new Hub they then transferred me to Customer Options who then push the order through the submit stages and confirmed it will be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

The only person who could understand what had happened and what they needed to do was at an English call center... everyone else I spoke to where on very bad lines and speaking poor English.

I asked the last lady for her full name so she could be excluded from my report to Complaints and eventually CEO.

It it don't turn up tomorrow I may well just order Sky and tell BT I'll see them in court.

BTInfinity - 79999/19999kbps - Huawei HG612 + Archer C9
VirginMedia - 77000/5250kbps - Super Hub 2ac
SkyFibre - 39998/9995kbps - Sky Q Hub

Edited by mlmclaren (Wed 06-Jul-16 15:14:06)

Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Jul-16 14:54:54
Print Post

[re: epyon] [link to this post]

If it doesn't arrive today, as planned, after having the threat of a ceased line twice, having no landline for months & dealing with BT CS for months on end, I will just move ISP. Anyways, it's a sunny day so I will stay positive that it arrives.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User gt94sss2
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 06-Jul-16 15:23:25
Print Post

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mlmclaren:
BT... hard to get anyone that knows anything, always ends up with a complaint being raised before any help is made available.

I have found posting on BT's Community forums and getting in touch with the moderators there to be very effective.

I gather their forum moderation team is based in NI and take personal ownership of all their cases - including chasing up and then calling people back to confirm everything is sorted/resolved
Standard User mlmclaren
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Jul-16 22:54:48
Print Post

Well I've had confirmation of dispatch and tracking says its reached one of Royal Mails centers... lets hope its a HH6..

Standard User mlmclaren
(knowledge is power) Wed 06-Jul-16 22:57:13
Print Post

[re: gt94sss2] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by gt94sss2:
I have found posting on BT's Community forums and getting in touch with the moderators there to be very effective.

I've never bothered with BT's forums... I've heard to many stories of people being banned because they have spoken out of tone about BT's services and aired oppinions on their customer service quality (or lack of it).... I can't be bothered with censorship there's too much of it around.... put you off contributing it does... maybe why I've been.......

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to