Yes, I had disconnect problems with +Net that I attributed to G.Inp. I was told it was implemented, then turned off again (as my router tells me it still is currently). The line stabilised a bit with the Billion. I moved to SSE, using their router. The peak time throughput issue meant I had to go through a long testing period with their CS. They ended up sending out a BTOR engineer who found that when the line entered the property, it went to a junction box before the master socket. At the junction, it was apparently feeding a unknown extension. The BTOR engineer removed the spurrious extension and made a full connection to the master.
My SSE connection was BT, so it was just a simple migration to BT.
When I joined BT, I was given a HH6. I love the interface and the way it identifies the wireless connections. However, I couldn't put devices in the dmz to utilise the TBB monitor, I got stale connections and in the last few days, regular disconnections. I had noticed previously that my SSE router held a better sync than the HH6, so I have now swapped back and have had uninterrupted connection.
My main complaint was the 5Meg tap3 test I have run and BT insisting that they have no access to the results. This is despite previous ISP's stating the results are available to them for 48 hours and would assist them them in finding where the problem is.
http://www.marksfish.me.uk - Personal fishkeeping website