User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 23-Dec-16 18:49:58
Print Post

Re: The PAIN of BT

[re: derekdel] [link to this post]

OK, my apologies for doubting.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 54999/16208Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Standard User derekdel
(member) Fri 23-Dec-16 19:28:34
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

No apology needed Bob smile
I have been worked up all day because of this & have spent most of the day trolling through archived emails, I keep every email and they go back to 2004.... yes I am sad.

Emails sent out to the respective people in charge.

Worst of it is my last bill at McDs cost more than the blinking 'debt' Well and my credit rating looking like *********
Standard User derekdel
(member) Mon 23-Jan-17 19:45:55
Print Post

This has now been resolved, the inaccuracies were the fault of BT and their billing departments.

BT please ditch the overseas 'customer care services' as they are costing you money and they don't work!

A huge thanks to the elc departments

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 23Prince
(experienced) Mon 23-Jan-17 20:20:23
Print Post

[re: PaulKirby] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by PaulKirby:
In reply to a post by mikejp:
[email protected]

Email the CEO and tell him what you think.

He is the CEO of BT Group, try [email protected] who is the chairman of BT.

Or maybe email both.

Paul

Well when I had a problem Gavin was the person I emailed and [censored] happened the very next day - He even replied!
Standard User PaulKirby
(knowledge is power) Mon 23-Jan-17 20:54:16
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by 23Prince:
In reply to a post by PaulKirby:
In reply to a post by mikejp:
[email protected]

Email the CEO and tell him what you think.

He is the CEO of BT Group, try [email protected] who is the chairman of BT.

Or maybe email both.

Paul

Well when I had a problem Gavin was the person I emailed and [censored] happened the very next day - He even replied!

Well think about it, the CEO of BT Group will have access to information both sides, so yeah, Gavin should be able to help.

At the time I just had enough so I just emailed both along with a forwarded copy that I sent my local MP, I got a case handler at BT phone me very quick.
I know one of my emails was in detail stating there shouldn't be an issue, so why is there.

Also my case handler never spoke about Gavin nor BT Group, they did mention the Chairman's Office a lot, so I assume he was the one that got our FTTP ordering resolved.

Also our complaint had escalated to the chairman's office probably down to my local MP being involved.

I know at one point that there was a load of fobbing off talk, but due to my background and type of work I did, most of the excuses / fobbing off from openreach then stopped and engineers were booked and it was installed.

You might of just been lucky or if there was a complaint made then it might of got moved over to the chairman's office.

I know in my case there were loads of notes on the account that BT Staff had to read before talking to me on the phone LOL.

But at the end of the day, things like this shouldn't happen and we shouldn't have to resort to sending emails to people higher up in the company to get something fixed or resolved.

Paul

BTBroadband - Infinity 4 - 310Mbps (down), 31Mbps (up)
TBB Speedtest
Standard User hypertony
(experienced) Tue 24-Jan-17 14:12:42
Print Post

In reply to a post by derekdel:
This has now been resolved, the inaccuracies were the fault of BT and their billing departments.

BT please ditch the overseas 'customer care services' as they are costing you money and they don't work!

A huge thanks to the elc departments

Good news, hopefully your credit rating has been restored as well?

- Tony Sutton
- Check out my Ford Focus ST170 site | View my Car's Dashcam Videos
Standard User derekdel
(member) Wed 25-Jan-17 19:59:50
Print Post

[re: hypertony] [link to this post]

Yes credit rating is back to normal also thankfully smile
Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Wed 25-Jan-17 20:21:56
Print Post

The ISP switch still treating you well?

Glad to hear the credit is restored, there is a definite need for UK based support and cases like this one really highlight that!
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to