If both of these services are being served from the same exchange, what parts are common that may then have an issue if something breaks. I am just attempting to understand what the risk is using primary and backup lines from the same exchange
I know some of this is good, some is bad, but for one site its what it is:
* Using 2 cisco routers. One for the Primary and one for the secondary line into site
* Both housed in the same computer room, in the same rack.
* Looks to use different connection points on the wall
* Using the same under road duct for the cables into the site
* Street to the exchange same???
* In the exchange (black hole) what's common and what is not? The question