User comments on ISPs
  >> Eclipse Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
ISP Representative Eclipsestaff
(isp) Thu 15-Dec-11 16:58:00
Print Post

Re: Is an Eclipse email server being blacklisted?

[re: Dr_Dave] [link to this post]

Hi all,

Sorry to hear you're still seeing issues here.

This is an issue that our Networking team is aware of, and we are seeking to do all that we can within the realms of our own network.

Generally speaking, people who retry after a few hours do find their emails getting through, but I admit this is obviously a pain in the meantime.

Please feel free to raise a ticket with Technical Support, if you need to discuss this further.

Andy

eclipse internet
- Eclipse Line Rental - Now available to existing customers.
- Eclipse Knowledge Base

Eclipse Website | Twitter
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User chalkblue55
(newbie) Wed 28-Dec-11 15:53:44
Print Post

[re: Eclipsestaff] [link to this post]

I have today received the following notice, which may be related to the original message above. I am strictly non-technical, but I wonder whether the "troubleshooting address" is of help to you.

Chalkblue55

The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-"SC-002 (COL0-MC2-F1) Unfortunately, messages from 212.50.160.34 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors."
Reporting-MTA: dns; smtpout.karoo.kcom.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; [65.55.37.88]
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-"SC-002 (COL0-MC2-F1) Unfortunately, messages from 212.50.160.34 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors." (delivery attempts: 0)
Standard User Dr_Dave
(newbie) Thu 29-Dec-11 14:34:05
Print Post

[re: chalkblue55] [link to this post]

The original fault now seems to have gone, I've been able to send emails to @btinternet addresses over the holiday without problem.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to