Just checking here with people of better knowledge.
1. Letter from Entanet early December to state I would be ADSL2 enabled on the 9th Jan.
2. ADSL2+ enabled BT end on Sunday as BB went down.
3. Called Wednesday as still linking as ADSL1, told by Enta support that they wouldn't transfer me over to ADSL2 until I called them because they wouldn't know if my router was ADSL2 compatible ????
4. Enta Support put through for Enta CS to enable ADSL2 for the next day.
5. Got back from York 9.30 tonight to find still on ADSL1 and Enta Support no idea why it hasn't been done and to call back for a 3rd time next week.
Is this normal or am I just getting the big BS.
Do any of the other resellers leave their own customers to sort out issues with Enta themselves all the time or is it just UKFSN.