During the 10 Days trial my Download has been fixed at a maximum Download of 284 and Uplload of 448 Except for 4 hours sync at 4350 Download.
I contacted reseller during trial and was advise there was nothing to be done for 10 days.
Except where I have moved and changed router ( no difference at Master Socket) the routers have stayed in sync.
It maybe that as the Line was established on 3rd july and i did not switch on router until 6th (holiday) this could have been problem.
My G.DMT router show
Attenuation Download of 34db
SNR Margin Download 33db
From what I understand the attenuation will restrict my download to around 5-6mb
SNR Margin should be nearer 6db.- As I understand it Car is doing 20mph when capable of 80mph.
Anyone shed any light on my stats.
With previous ADSL for 5 years Nildram/Tiscali/TalkTalk. Speeds had deteriated last few months 3k during day 600 to 1K in evenings. Looks a king to this though.
Edited by flippery (Tue 17-Jul-12 14:24:18)