User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User professor973
(experienced) Fri 05-Sep-14 20:10:33
Print Post

Congestion

[link to this post]

What has been a superb service till now from Freeola (Enta), evenings now seem congested badly, making even on-line poker useless, let alone serious gaming. My cab just been wired and waiting to blow fibre, so wake up Enta.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html...

Daytime - perfect.

Zen Business Talk - Freeola Family Broadband.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 05-Sep-14 20:41:41
Print Post

Re: Congestion

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

What do Freeola/Enta say? I bet Andrew's never seen such modern art from his speedtester.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.6/14.1Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Fri 05-Sep-14 23:31:35
Print Post

This doesn't look like congestion.

You are seeing a moment of no connectivity. Perhaps this is caused by an intermittent noise issue or something else that is causing errors and packet loss.

Do you have a TBB ping monitor (BQM)? If not then set one up and link to it.

What are pings like?

run > cmd > ping 8.8.8.8 -n 100

Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro:- Speed Test | TBB Ping
Now on twitter @timmay2

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(experienced) Fri 05-Sep-14 23:39:10
Print Post

[re: 5km] [link to this post]

Pings good. Not the best tonight, but 28 average across 100 no lost packets.

(experienced) Fri 05-Sep-14 23:45:32
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Not chased Freeola yet Bob, just waiting to see if it sorts itself out. Fibre is being hooked up here, so possibly the result of work. In any case, will be suffering EE again for a while from tomorrow frown Maybe the graphs could constitute a new form of art!

Edited by professor973 (Fri 05-Sep-14 23:46:48)

Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Fri 05-Sep-14 23:49:04
Print Post

Worth setting up a BQM as this will highlight contention issues, pings will creep up in the evenings and there would be more jitter as well.

Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro:- Speed Test | TBB Ping
Now on twitter @timmay2
(experienced) Fri 05-Sep-14 23:51:05
Print Post

[re: 5km] [link to this post]

Yes, I will set one up again. It will be handy to monitor this line when away.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 06-Sep-14 00:37:41
Print Post

Good idea. Have you got a static IP address, or are you definitely not getting disconnections?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.

Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
(experienced) Sat 06-Sep-14 04:46:27
Print Post

Yes, static is standard with Freeola. As far as I know, no disconnections, just everything lagging badly in the evenings. The Billion 7800N stays connected error free for ever.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 06-Sep-14 12:10:22
Print Post

It was just re the BQM smile. Set up a link to the live one in your sig for a while and we can pop and have a look a few times.

(experienced) Sat 06-Sep-14 17:12:01
Print Post

Will give it a try Bob, though at EE location and that is restricted AGAIN frown

Standard User freeola
(member) Mon 08-Sep-14 12:11:20
Print Post

That does seem a little strange. Please send us in a ticket if this doesn't sort itself out or before if you wish. Can't say I'm aware of any particular congestion issues in the evenings right now.

Rob

Freeola
http://freeola.com - Broadband, Hosting & Instant Sites - Support
Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Mon 08-Sep-14 16:08:37
Print Post

I agree that doesn't look like congestion! What are your router stats, is the noise margin low?

Also is your EE connection mobile or landline?
(experienced) Mon 08-Sep-14 22:00:30
Print Post

[re: freeola] [link to this post]

Thanks Rob, though I am at my EE location at the moment and wonder of wonders actually got some sense and the line reset and up to speed again. Both locations have just had the cabs wired to adjacent fibre cabs and awaiting switch on. Interestingly, both locations now running 1mb higher than their capability, so possibly due to the work. Thinkbroadband monitor running on both lines at the moment, showing Freeola perfect again and EE as well as can be expected, though yet another free EE month for poor service, which is three on the trot, so cheap as chips now if you can hack the aggro!

(experienced) Tue 09-Sep-14 21:42:28
Print Post

Looks loke another event tonight, but too far away to conduct tests.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/98bf87b129a...

(experienced) Wed 15-Oct-14 15:15:30
Print Post

Well a month on and my Freeola connection is still a nightmare. Unusable night before last after IP profile slammed to the floor. Further reply to ticket ignored which is unlike Freeola. reset and upgrade to the Billion 7800N got things back to near normal, only to find the IP Profile slammed down just after midday again. I will see if Freeola answer today's addition to the ticket. So far they are talking intermittent noise, but I am getting outages like this one.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/34c970cb4a0...
Today
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/9c0ab536e12...

Edited by professor973 (Wed 15-Oct-14 15:16:10)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 15-Oct-14 18:29:31
Print Post

Not looking at all good, but nothing really occurs to me as to what the problem could be, sorry.

"Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly." - G K Chesterton.
(experienced) Wed 15-Oct-14 19:45:38
Print Post

No. All Freeola will say, is that there is intermittent noise on the line and contact the phone supplier, but refuse to make any answer to the likes of the big outages, which is not intermittent noise in my book. The big outage was last Thursday while we were travelling down, so all but router NAS and fridge switched off here. Been a couple of months now, since the fibre work started. Latest trick was to reset the line with a 9db snr. not good on a line that can run 1.5db and 13+ mb down for months. The Billion 7800N is not showing a single error, but the bqm is showing lost packets along with very bad latency at times, especially in the evenings. Some TBB speedtests have come up with a warning of severe varying download speed, others warning congestion, which seems to ring a bell to me.
Like this for well over 2 years
Then got bad tests like this.
Now running 5mbps

Edited by professor973 (Wed 15-Oct-14 19:54:51)

(experienced) Thu 16-Oct-14 11:22:59
Print Post

[re: ukhardy07] [link to this post]

Really getting fed up with Freeola Broadband now. Lost connection twice this morning. Massive 90 min outage last week and all they will say is noise on the line, see your line provider. TBB speedtests flash up warnings of massive variation in download speed. Quiet line tests done and nothing heard, so between a rock and hard place. As soon as fibre iwork is finished here, which I think is causing this, I will probably jump ship.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/8d092724bcf...

Edited by professor973 (Thu 16-Oct-14 11:24:35)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 16-Oct-14 16:48:41
Print Post

Do you have any direct links to Enta help? Many of the resellers help used to default to there at night.

Standard User flippery
(committed) Thu 16-Oct-14 17:10:13
Print Post

I believe there is a link between new fibre installs and speed reductions. A number of other posts show speed reductions.under simillar cicircumstances.
Here whilst speed varies little. During day very often link spins but does not connect. OK evenings.
With BT, will wait until install completes before making decision.
(experienced) Thu 16-Oct-14 17:13:56
Print Post

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Do you have any direct links to Enta help? Many of the resellers help used to default to there at night.

No Bob I don't. To be fair to Freeola, it's not their problem if it's a line or line noise problem as they are not my line suppliers and have stated intermittent noise is the problem, which is a problem to spot. Until I do, I am between a rock and a hard place. Phone was hard wired here when I moved in and after a quote of around £175 if I remember correctly, I stuffed a NTe5 in myself, upgrading to a ADSL Nation filtered faceplate a few years later. Just ordered a genuine BT Wholesale V3 vdsl faceplate, as I have to make sure all is well here to avoid callout charges. Shouild have another Billion 7800N here tomorrow I picked up for peanuts, so that should double check everything, though will have to be careful as within 10 day training again. No extension wiring here at all, so should then be safe to give Zen a prod if this keeps up.

Edited by professor973 (Thu 16-Oct-14 17:18:02)

(experienced) Thu 16-Oct-14 17:16:39
Print Post

[re: flippery] [link to this post]

Thanks, I will do. Had no need for fibre till now, with a rock solid 14mb Freeola connection for two and a half years. Fibre being installed on our other connection 400 miles north and very similar situation.

(experienced) Thu 16-Oct-14 19:50:14
Print Post

Just popped off a mail to Zen as instructed by Freeola, but I have to admit that their logic is beyond me. I can understand noise causing all sorts of problems, but for the life of me, I can't see how a 90 minute outage on the 9th has "left noise on the line", which is the Freeola explanation. Does that make sense to anybody else?

Standard User sbrads
(member) Fri 17-Oct-14 10:17:24
Print Post

Sounds exactly like the issues I had a few years back when my line was intermittent for several months, with speeds up and down like a yo-yo, frequent disconnects. One engineer callout came to nothing, but luckily a couple of months later it got worse and I could then hear crackles on the phone, as could the operator on a line test. BT leapt into action at this stage and sent out an engineer who seemed more clued up. I tailed him when he checked the line in my street and I saw all the cables totally submerged in water under the pavement. He tried a spare line and that was OK and has remained so.

Steve
(experienced) Fri 17-Oct-14 16:16:33
Print Post

[re: sbrads] [link to this post]

Zen have now confirmed a line issue. They just want two more tests with all unplugged to protect me from a charge. Only just picked up their reply, been viewing horses to buy then on tho races at Newmarket. Just hoping I can get it sorted before traveling next Thursday.

(experienced) Sat 18-Oct-14 12:14:20
Print Post

Just a week or two before fibre can be ordered here. Always said with 14mbps down I don't need it, but after struggling to upload 4 small video clips to a family member last night, of horses we viewed for sale yesterday, I NEED more upload. After calling Zen my line provider and confirming line noise fault this morning, I have to say I am very pleased with the service, along with an assurance of an engineer fix by Monday. Realise that is down to BTO, but may well lean that way for fibre, as cheaper means Primus or Plusnet and got one T-shirt!
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/452d3b55c84...

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 18-Oct-14 12:22:09
Print Post

How much "allowance" do you need? The AAISP Home: offerings are quite good.

Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 55.2/14.1Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

(experienced) Sat 18-Oct-14 13:00:30
Print Post

Will take a look Bob. Five or six years ago, I was happy with the B.T 100gb, though things have moved on now, as I watch all sport via wiziwig or nowwatchlivetv.com . Always preferred unlimited and exploit it to save the likes of Sky etc. Freeola a little different, with un-metered from 7:00pm and all weekend making the 40gb packege enough, with no need to sit up till midnight for unmetered. Always had good service from them and 10 minute answer to tickets, though this fault has dragged on. I cannot get my head round their explanation of a 90 minute outage being what has caused permanent line noise. It took a lot of prodding to get that. It was just ' noise on line, see line supplier'. I understand that, but not their explanation for the line noise. As I have said, I am sure it, and the outage being caused by the fibre work. Zen agree, have moved fast with good explanation of what is happening. Freeola will do fibre with the Enta roll-out now, but very expensive. How things have been for a couple of months, i was thinking I may as well go cheapo Primus lol. That said, they are recently revamped. What I have wanted to avoid for years is contract tie-in, though realise fibre a different ballpark. Will see how things are Monday. May need another line reset with all this testing, as in the middle of a 10 day now.

Edited by professor973 (Sat 18-Oct-14 13:01:48)

Standard User b4dger
(knowledge is power) Sat 18-Oct-14 17:34:25
Print Post

Shame 'Freeola Rob' hasn't seen your posts...

FWIW I moved to Freeola FTTC a month ago!
At the moment you have to ask them for pricing etc. - as I like so many of their other services this all works great for me smile
But a fully 'unlimited' package would be nice as it's a bit of a pain checking usage - and with a decent connection it can easily be used (yes kids I'm looking at you!).

Backing up some BIG video files as I'm writing this using my free unlimited Freeola LiveDrive account. My upload changing from 0.4 > 6 makes a big difference!!!

(experienced) Sat 18-Oct-14 22:48:23
Print Post

Just had a look. £100 installation - No thanks. very confusing site, what is so difficult about laying prices out simply like everyone else.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 19-Oct-14 00:12:44
Print Post

Best of the bunch, only a 6-month minimum term, believed to be the best at fault resolution. Have you seen this page?

Though they do appear to have a caveat about pre-existing phone line faults.

Edited by RobertoS (Sun 19-Oct-14 00:14:28)

(experienced) Sun 19-Oct-14 01:11:46
Print Post

No, just looked at this page and was put off by prices, including an extra £12 for decent repair service, so standard must be second rate.. Line here due for fix on monday and will wait a few weeks till fibre can be ordered.
http://aa.net.uk/broadband-FC.html

Edited by professor973 (Sun 19-Oct-14 01:13:56)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 19-Oct-14 03:37:37
Print Post

Everything may be fine by Tuesday smile.

The AA normal care is bog standard Openreach/BTW. I think most ISPs do offer Enhanced Care, which gets BT priority.

(experienced) Mon 20-Oct-14 02:00:06
Print Post

Let's hope so. Will be kept informed by the WLR3 system.

(experienced) Mon 20-Oct-14 09:44:13
Print Post

Everything pretty much fine this morning. bad connection fixed 110m away in pavement box. Hooking up at 12mb now, so just waiting for things to improve. Line has gradually degraded over the last couple of years from 16mb to 13, so all points to a worsening joint, making total rubbish of the Freeola statement, of a broadband outage leaving a permanent noise fault on the line. Seems there is more to answering a ticket in ten minutes to a good ISP. Just kept saying see your line provider, while they reset the line for another training period, giving me the impression DLM was up the creek. I wonder why they did that if they knew noise was the problem.

Standard User freeola
(member) Mon 20-Oct-14 19:30:32
Print Post

Hello,

Sorry I missed all these posts, been a little busy. I can't comment on the responses you've received from our support without reading through the notes so if you'd like me to take a look then PM me some details and if what you're saying is correct then I can get the baseball bat out:). I'm also a bit puzzled by the line reset if the noise issue was yet to be resolved.

Rob

Freeola
(experienced) Mon 20-Oct-14 20:22:25
Print Post

Hi Rob,
Thanks for giving this a look. As I said earlier, I also could not understand the reset if noise on the line, what was the point, other than giving me hope that it was something Freeola or DLM could resolve. The 90 minute big broadband outage was not answered until towards the end, with the answer making no sense to me at all. Anyone who understands broadband, or spends time here knows what line noise can do. But the Freeola explanation from Charles Holden was " Regardless of whether a "Total outage" was the initial problem, it has left you with a noise issue on your line" - Which seems total tosh to me, but obviously was the point I contacted Zen and found very good service. My line has slowly been degrading over 18 months, losing 3mb from 16. The worsening bad joint 110 yards away in a pavement box was obvious. All of the restarts today and repair seem to have left it worse. It is crashing with regular recyncs, about ten in five minutes a little while ago. I am now struggling wit a barely usable 5mb, but no worry, fibre lass than a month from switch on, so looking around for more upload, good service at the best price I can.
Just crashed twice in 30 seconds again, making about 12 events in the last hour. Please take another look, as I will not put up with this, as worse then before repair.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/ff9eb4b2264...
Routerstats snr graph
http://public.justcloud.com/dx5uyykmdt.77150209

Edited by professor973 (Mon 20-Oct-14 21:03:32)

Standard User freeola
(member) Mon 20-Oct-14 23:05:30
Print Post

Right, think I've got the right persons details, at least the ticket conversation matches what you've said and the area code is my old one (used to live not far from you).
Anyway, I can see that the latest development is a wait for a stability change to go through tomorrow but if you're connection is still flaky then I'm not sure this will help, running from the test socket may though. At least it would help rule out a wiring problem your end. I've ready through the replies from Support (apart from when our ticketing system had some issues sending replies, apologies for that - didn't help the situation!) and I can see that SNR was altered purely to try and keep your connection on until the noise issue was sorted by OR. I'm not sure of the cause of the extended outage I'm afraid.
I think it might be wise to wait 24 - 48 hours (I know, it shouldn't take that long) and then have another line test done if things haven't improved. Hopefully the fault with you line provider has been closed by then and noise won't be the issue. We may well be able to raise a fault then on the broadband side of things.

Freeola
(experienced) Mon 20-Oct-14 23:15:42
Print Post

Thanks for your reply. No wiring problems here. NO extension wiring and brand new MK3 VDSL faceplate fitted today after engineer left. If there are bursts of noise, they are external. As I have said previously, been all over the place since cab parallel wired to adjacent fibre cab about 10 weeks ago. It has picked up a little since my earlier post, so will leave it to it's own devices for a few days. Already knocking 3db off the snr with the Billion 7800N to get 12.3. Was always stable down to 1db snr.

Standard User freeola
(member) Mon 20-Oct-14 23:28:20
Print Post

I can see the profile is now just above 9Mb and the connection was on for 1 hour and now 2 hours but before that there were loads of reconnections due to lost carrier.
I have to agree with your assumption the the problem is somewhere along the d-side but if it was just the joint BTO fixed I would expect a quicker recovery so they may only have fixed part of the problem and I'm not going to guess where it is. I'd be inclined to setup you router back to however it was before the issue and then leave it as it may just confuse thing altering the SNR from your end for now. I hope it improves and I'll try and keep an eye on things here but I have a busy few days ahead so may not get the chance to pop back for updates. I will point Charles in the direction of this thread though so he can see your concerns.

Freeola

Edited by freeola (Mon 20-Oct-14 23:29:26)

(experienced) Mon 20-Oct-14 23:39:26
Print Post

Thanks for your reply again. I am away Thursday for three weeks, so it will have time to settle, though I can monitor the connection with the Thinkbroadband Quality Monitor. Will leave it in your hands for the next few days. Thanks again.

(experienced) Thu 23-Oct-14 22:31:03
Print Post

After the BTO line repair, things are looking worse now that I have ordered Freeola to take the brakes off the line. Far worse the pre-repair. I don't see why I should have to put up with a throttled line to cover a fault that suppliers cannot fix.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 23-Oct-14 23:43:31
Print Post

Looks a bit poor frown.

There's quite a lot of thread now, but have we checked it isn't the router dying? Or its power supply?

Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.4/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

(experienced) Fri 24-Oct-14 00:03:41
Print Post

Took delivery of another Billion 7800N for up here and gave that a try. Gave that a try and fitted a new MK3 vdsl faceplate after the repair. Traveled up to EE land today. Never thought i would be glad to come back to it lol. Really washed my hands on it. All the noise, lost packets are at peak times, which is a pointer. Exactly who is at fault between Freeola/Zen/BTO I am not sure. Either way, it is not down to me to fix. Even if it is the fault of neither and is noise on the line, a fibre switch is one way to get away from it. When BB dropped 12 times in an hour the other day, Freeola said it was carrier drop, suggesting they may need to raise a Broadband fault. Either way, I am past caring, they can sort it between them, or I am off.

Standard User freeola
(member) Fri 24-Oct-14 12:51:31
Print Post

Hello,
Back from a busy few days.
I'm not sure why you got the stability removed as it seemed to be doing some good. Yes you connection is below the speed you were getting before but with the stability added the repeated disconnects were getting better and the line speed increased but I admit I may have misunderstood the reasoning!
I've asked support to keep an eye on your line while you are away to see if it recovers. Other than that I can't see there is a lot more that can be done remotely so a SFI engineer would be the next step, at the risk of getting charged.

Rob

Freeola
(experienced) Fri 24-Oct-14 13:33:02
Print Post

In reply to a post by freeola:
Hello,
Back from a busy few days.
I'm not sure why you got the stability removed as it seemed to be doing some good. Yes you connection is below the speed you were getting before but with the stability added the repeated disconnects were getting better and the line speed increased but I admit I may have misunderstood the reasoning!
I've asked support to keep an eye on your line while you are away to see if it recovers. Other than that I can't see there is a lot more that can be done remotely so a SFI engineer would be the next step, at the risk of getting charged.

Rob

Hi Rob, Nice to see you back. A possibility of common sense at last. I'm afraid I've fired off again at Charles this morning. My line is stabilising again this morning after taking the brakes off, so not the end of the world charles predicted. Probably DLM controlling things without the 'Restriction', just as I expected. BUT, after stating many times I have NO extension wiring, a new MK3 vdsl faceplate since the BTO repair, AND tried a second Billion 7800N, he is still waffling on about possible "Internal wiring or equipment faults", which makes as much sense as the line reset I had, before a known line fault was fixed. I realise Freeola limitations not being my line provider, but as I have said, if I have to move to fibre to lose some bad copper I will. Do you think I will now plumb for the high priced Enta fibre? Answers on a postcard ...
Live graph. http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/9c0ab536e12...

Edited by professor973 (Fri 24-Oct-14 13:38:41)

(fountain of knowledge) Fri 24-Oct-14 20:35:10
Print Post

Line seems to be recovering, which points to interleaving causing a hell of a lot more that a few dropped packets in my case.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 24-Oct-14 21:29:18
Print Post

That looks perfectly normal. Though of course it doesn't show how it feels to use.

Do you remember this page of live graphs on Plusnet? Several worse than yours, on ADSL2+ and ADSL as well as FTTx, but of course we can't tell what usage is going on. Though if Matt Turner isn't hammering it he has a big problem!

Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.4/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

(fountain of knowledge) Fri 24-Oct-14 21:33:30
Print Post

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
That looks perfectly normal. Though of course it doesn't show how it feels to use.

Do you remember this page of live graphs on Plusnet? Several worse than yours, on ADSL2+ and ADSL as well as FTTx, but of course we can't tell what usage is going on. Though if Matt Turner isn't hammering it he has a big problem!

I agree Bob, settling nicely. remember the graphs. Freeola insisted a fault still. The interleaving they then applied, seems to have made more than the usual few dropped packets in my case. - So does that not make me not the fool that one Freeola bod thinks I am? wink

Edited by professor973 (Fri 24-Oct-14 21:38:02)

(fountain of knowledge) Sun 26-Oct-14 14:53:12
Print Post

That Enta-Congested time of day again. getting repetitive and boring. No wonder they have hidden what were overloaded node monitors at the best of times.

(fountain of knowledge) Wed 29-Oct-14 11:29:13
Print Post

Looks like a major event 400 miles south on my Freeola connection this morning. On the plus side, the latency seems to have dropped to where it used to be. Not sure if intervention by Freeola, Zen, or fibre work, or for that matter if something local has stopped interfering. Will see if I get the usual 6:00 pm event this evening.

(fountain of knowledge) Thu 30-Oct-14 16:43:40
Print Post

@Freeola It looks as if my lunatic action of requesting interleaving removal has not caused WW3 on my line. In fact, is seems it has made my "faulty" non-existent extension wiring behave itself at last!

Standard User freeola
(member) Fri 31-Oct-14 22:45:42
Print Post

Ah good to hear. Pretty much what I said then, leave it alone to settle and see what happens. Now fingers crossed it doesn't come back. Sorry for the lack of posts here, been off all week.

Rob

Freeola
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 31-Oct-14 23:26:00
Print Post

That's OK Rob. Some event or other on the line a couple of days ago. Latency dropped right down to where it used to be several months ago and all fine since.

(fountain of knowledge) Mon 03-Nov-14 13:38:02
Print Post

So much for crossing fingers, but only a month for fibre.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/share/852a4f634ff...

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to