General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 18-Feb-11 15:32:12
Print Post

Re: Milton Keynes /rolleyes

[re: einsteinradio] [link to this post]

I do smile

I'm guessing they arn't upgrading your area just yet?

Such a shamme as the internet speed is holding back so much, especially cloud computing, off site backups, uploading pics to social/photo websites.

I personally am looking forward to a much faster upload speed as I should be able to steam media from my home server to my phone, laptop etc when I'm out and about or on holiday.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 24-Mar-11 12:45:10
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Been pushed back to Sept frown
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Tue 29-Mar-11 15:00:31
Print Post

[re: einsteinradio] [link to this post]

I have seen BT Infinity engineers laying cable/fibre to the ducts in front of my house and all along my street in Walnut Tree.
This was months ago and when I input my phone number, all I get is "Not due to be rolled out in your area".
Now, when I go to the Infinity order web site, it tells me that my line is fibre enabled.

Has anyone heard anything about when they will roll it out?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Tue 29-Mar-11 15:03:22
Print Post

In reply to a post by Anonymous:
I have seen BT Infinity engineers laying cable/fibre to the ducts in front of my house and all along my street in Walnut Tree.
This was months ago and when I input my phone number, all I get is "Not due to be rolled out in your area".
Now, when I go to the Infinity order web site, it tells me that my line is fibre enabled.

Has anyone heard anything about when they will roll it out?
Roll what out? If your line is fibre-enabled, you can order it.

______________________________________________________________________________attack_the_post_not_the_poster__________________
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Tue 29-Mar-11 16:26:23
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

Walnut Tree is in the Bradwell exchange FTTP area, so it may not yet be possible to get a fibre product even if it is laid outside the house.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Tue 29-Mar-11 16:29:50
Print Post

In reply to a post by Anonymous:
Walnut Tree is in the Bradwell exchange FTTP area, so it may not yet be possible to get a fibre product even if it is laid outside the house.
But, "when I go to the Infinity order web site, it tells me that my line is fibre enabled."

______________________________________________________________________________attack_the_post_not_the_poster__________________
Standard User mrnelster
(member) Tue 29-Mar-11 18:53:56
Print Post

[re: Kam] [link to this post]

Update fom BT. First cabs on the Wolverton exchange are going live from 6th April. Keep an eye on the BT checker for your line.

Knowing how it works is completely different to understanding how it works.
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to