General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Antoeknee
(newbie) Wed 14-Nov-12 20:36:28
Print Post

Re: Saddleworth FTTx Spotting

[re: Adsl24] [link to this post]

No its on Huddersfield Road itself not too far from Sunfield Lane but on the opposite side.

The cabinet is very close to a bus stop, a channel has been dug from the cab to a duct with grey cover (I'll take a look at this tomorrow lunch when I'm walking the dog as I think there is some lettering on it).

If you go to Google maps and find where Sunfield joins Huddersfield Road you should see business called Bouncers Play. Use streetview there and you should see the existing cab no problem.
Standard User Antoeknee
(newbie) Thu 15-Nov-12 20:20:33
Print Post

Re: Saddleworth FTTx Spotting

[re: Antoeknee] [link to this post]

Hi James, took a look today and there is a cabinet of some sort on Sunfield (obviously quite new as the concrete is very clean).

Also looked at location I mentioned a channel was dug from the cab acroos road thats the entrance to Warth Mill and goes to duct thats covered with conctrete style cover. This has metal plate in the middle with some lettering, only bit I could make out was PO.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to