What I am attempting to say, is BT decide to FTTC enable a specific town. The town can have one or more exchanges covering that town. My town only has 1 exchange. BT then only enable specific area's of the town (that are easy?). So how do you know if your area will or will not be enabled.
Could it be that:
* BT Decide to enable a town and announce it to be enabled in 2012 as an example
* BT Decide to enable a town and announce an enablement by Mar 2012
* At this point BT must then plan the area's of the town to be done or not (Postcode)
* Does BT then load up the Postcodes to be enabled to their Post code Checker, not the phone line checker or the address checker)
* BT then actually perform the physical work on the street & in the street cabinets
* BT then enables the Line Checker and Address Checker with the FTTC details
My questions is can we use the Postcode checker as an early warning tool to see if your area/postcode will be FTTC enabled in your town or not, once it is announced?