General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User philboucher
(newbie) Thu 23-Feb-12 18:37:54
Print Post

Re: Sub exchange not listed

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Adsl24 Sorry to jump in here but I also live in Bedford area and cabinet in MK40 4FF has not been upgraded but all of area close by has. Any idea why that is and are there any plans to do Mk404FF.
Standard User Adsl24
(knowledge is power) Thu 23-Feb-12 19:09:17
Print Post

[re: philboucher] [link to this post]

Hi

All the lines in your postcode area are not served by a cabinet, but connected directly to a line from the exchange, therefore FTTC is not available I'm afraid.

James
ADSL24 Broadband
http://adsl24.co.uk
Standard User leejhamilton
(newbie) Mon 27-Feb-12 14:49:49
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Aye, do have ADSL, landlord told me he was stuck on a shotgunned ISDN connection for years as ADSL wasn't originally available in the estate. Tried contacting BT after noticing that FTTC was available for my postcode (via samknows), however they said no FTTx and no date as to when it will become available.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User leejhamilton
(newbie) Mon 25-Jun-12 12:16:08
Print Post

[re: leejhamilton] [link to this post]

Further to the saga that is poor internet, received a targeted letter (to the address) from BT saying that we may have slow internet speeds as low as 4Mb (I wish) and that BT Infinity will soon be available in my street. Phoned BT to try and order it, however according to them my address is not able to receive this service and no details of when It will be getting installed. Pretty pointless sending the letters out then. Not helping that the adsl service im receiving seems to be getting slower/syncing at slower and slower speeds. At one point had a 2.8Mb sync, now back to sub 2Mb syncs.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to