General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | [14] | (show all)   Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Tue 14-Aug-12 00:48:48
Print Post

Re: Superfast Berkshire

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Hi Map

Not updating and says it hasn't been updated since Aug 1. I know our figure has gone up but it hasn't moved from when I wrote note. Hope you can fix it its vital.

Best
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Tue 14-Aug-12 19:15:23
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Hi im still waiting on a reply as most of the team has been away on holiday and are due back this week.

Since the map has not updated its very likely that the team goes through the registrations and then they are added to the database and then the map updates, should see the updates this week.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Wed 15-Aug-12 16:29:58
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Got the email updates today, their was a error with the map which left it blank and had to be manually updated, the team is not back from holiday and the map was updated asap.

The map gets updated twice a week so any updates you have for your parish will appear, Kintbury and Inkpen are the highest registration numbers at current.

My Broadband Speed Test

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Moderator Sadoldman
(moderator) Tue 21-Aug-12 11:56:28
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Hi All,

Thread started quite a while ago so suggest a Part Two be started if needs be.

Closing for refurbishments.smile

Sadoldman

Just a tad sad..a wee bit old...wink

[email protected]
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | [14] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to