General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Fri 16-Mar-12 16:48:00
Print Post

Re: When may we get FTTC? Cabinet/Postcode details appear AW

[re: 325Consultancy] [link to this post]

smile
I've no worry about any of that. It just isn't the impression I and a couple of others in this thread have received from your website.

There are several vISPs posting on these forums, most of them providing services from one or more of BT Wholesale/TT Business Wholesale/O2 Wholesale (ex Be Wholesale)/C & W, with assorted backhaul suppliers, who provide impartial advice here. Even to the extent of genuinely helpful suggestions when users are reporting problems with other suppliers.

I accept they may not do this via their websites and normal contact procedures.

In the case of the user who provided the link to your site in this post, you don't appear to have provided any more information than he already had, although you probably weren't aware of that. What he primarily needs to know at the moment, I suggest, is whether his line, the number of which he supplied to you, is provided through cabinet 7, or is a direct exchange line smile.

Telling him that may be good news or bad news, but very important.

I would point out that at the moment Infinity is clearly excellent value for money, and suitable for large numbers of people. I think the first objection here was that that poster seemed to think that link gets one through to someone within BT, as in "You can email the Infinity Team from ...".

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User mirceaxj
(newbie) Fri 16-Mar-12 19:23:38
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Does anyone know what the phase corresponds to a particular period...Doesn't seem to be in the PCP to Postcode spreadsheet
Standard User ccxo
(committed) Fri 16-Mar-12 20:22:19
Print Post

[re: mirceaxj] [link to this post]

Ive replied to your question in another thread about this topic.

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/fibre/t/4104424-re-...

My Broadband Speed Test

Edited by ccxo (Fri 16-Mar-12 20:23:38)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User thosking
(newbie) Sat 07-Apr-12 19:29:00
Print Post

[re: DougM] [link to this post]

Hi there,

I too have come to the conclusion that my postcode's disappearance from the December PCP to Poscade csv file is because the cabinet is on an unadopted road (in a 4-5 yr old new build)

Have you been able to find a route through this scenario and engage with Openreach and get them to put your cabinet back on their plans?

Our builders have left our site so the development is now managed by the management company. I don't see too much objection coming from the m'ment co (I happen to be a director of itsmile ), but worry about the likely difficulty in actaually getting a dialogue with, and successful outcome from, Openreach. I gather they are not too public facing, seeing BT Retail as their customers.

Thanks
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to