General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 07-Apr-12 19:07:47
Print Post

Re: Cabinet Question

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Anonymous:
Just been checking the Decemeber PCP document. Stowmarket (EASTM) appears to be missing. Anyone got any ideas?
You must only have looked at Part 1. It's in Part 2.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Standard User vettieboo
(learned) Thu 12-Apr-12 10:10:57
Print Post

[re: vettieboo] [link to this post]

Hey guys, I'm back again. Just went to check the checker and lo and behold, can't get fibre again. Guess I'm going to have to continue to play the "email the people" game. I don't see them uninstalling my cabinet so hopefully less hassle fixing it this time. Bleh.
Standard User boxst
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 12-Apr-12 11:33:29
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Openreach are not so confident now, I wrote to them and received the below. Not definite but this is all they will say.

"Inevitably on a project of this scale there will be local engineering issues to be resolved as the work progresses. I would like to bring to your attention that under the fibre rollout project all cabinets must meet a business cost to be deemed financially viable. Whilst originally this cabinet (9) met the criteria it is possible that in the event of the cabinet deployment hitting major issues it could be removed from the programme as a high cost cab."

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to