General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Moderator billford
(moderator) Sun 29-Apr-12 10:39:19
Print Post

Re: Why do BT fibre only certain cabs?

[re: creakycopperline] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by creakycopperline:
but it does seems to be the only explanation why they are so many OR yes men on this site.
That's your point of view and you are entitled to it, but it doesn't mean you are right.

And it certainly doesn't mean that you are entitled to express your opinion in such unsavoury terms.

Desist.

Bill
[email protected] __________________Planes and Boats and ... __________________BQM
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Zarjaz
(knowledge is power) Sun 29-Apr-12 10:41:52
Print Post

I told you so ....

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

See.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 29-Apr-12 12:20:40
Print Post

Re: Why do BT fibre only certain cabs? *DELETED* *DELETED* *

The post has been deleted because it crossed the boundary of good taste in my view.

Personal opinions are fine, but if you make them and want them to remain visible I would suggest avoiding illustrations that are in poor taste.

Andrew Ferguson, [email protected]
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User NilSatisOptimum
(member) Sun 29-Apr-12 12:52:15
Print Post

Re: Why do BT fibre only certain cabs? *DELETED* *DELETED* *

I have nowt to do with the industry never worked in it either. Just a passing interest as a consumer, if there is large number of OR persons, then for me this can be only a good thing, as normally I would have to wait for my ISP, to let me talk to one. If you feel the opinion is biased then take it as trade off, though for me its reality check.

I have lived in the metropolis that is Surrey and had the fastest speeds available at the time; now reside in rural sticks that is Powys with rural speeds that are not just reserved for rural exchanges. If we have to blame OR then add them to the list, Local Governments (WAG etc), Westminster Government, VM, Fujitsu , the fast fibre wireless etc Charlie’s that come and go and not least Ofcom. It all boils down to financial profit and that’s the majority view we/they all subscribe too.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | [12] | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to