General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband


Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.


Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Kr1s69
(knowledge is power) Sat 11-Aug-12 11:44:35
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]
 
It would help if you register a username - there's been so many post codes mentioned in this thread its difficult to know which is yours smile

If you do have a line direct to the exchange then you're not going to be getting fibre any time soon. You need to wait until BT come up with a solution for direct exchange lines and make it available to ISP's.

Kris

Sky Broadband Unlimited
Ashington (Northumberland) Exchange
Fibre install date 24/08/2012
Standard User HarpingOn
(learned) Sat 11-Aug-12 15:36:59
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]
 
In reply to a post by Anonymous:
Looks like all FTTC cabinets (9, 26 and 27) in Pegswood are now live and accepting orders. I'm connected to cab 10 which is yet to have its fibre cabinet installed. www.roadworks.org is showing planned BT works at cab 10 next week so hopefully won't have long to wait until I can place my order smile


The leaked data showed me as 49% probability on 9, and 51% probability on 10, so I guess, as I can't order, that I'm on 10 with you!

I wonder if they'll embed it in the hedge with its companion.
Standard User HarpingOn
(learned) Wed 15-Aug-12 19:51:45
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: HarpingOn] [link to this post]
 
Still no sign of OR working around P10. They have the roadworks booked until August 25. Do they usually stick to their roadworks plans?


Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Wed 15-Aug-12 20:01:37
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: HarpingOn] [link to this post]
 
Not always as the contactors can have roadworks booked out multple times, all depends on what work thats going on in the area.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User simon194
(member) Wed 15-Aug-12 21:31:28
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: ccxo] [link to this post]
 
In reply to a post by ccxo:
Not always as the contactors can have roadworks booked out multple times, all depends on what work thats going on in the area.

More usual round my way the roadworks cover a period of time within an 18 month window from the date they were approved with a provisional date set for the start of the work.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Sat 18-Aug-12 13:24:04
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: simon194] [link to this post]
 
RE Cabinet 10 pegswood the base has been layed for the new FTTC box.
this morning, Sat 18th August.
Standard User HarpingOn
(learned) Sat 18-Aug-12 16:48:28
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]
 
In reply to a post by Anonymous:
RE Cabinet 10 pegswood the base has been layed for the new FTTC box.
this morning, Sat 18th August.


Great news!

I did a tour of the other cabinets today, with the different go live stickers on. I think I like the more restrained openreach sticker than the colourful swirly one. Hopefully it really won't be too long now for P10 smile)
Standard User daveyham
(newbie) Sun 19-Aug-12 07:04:30
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]
 
In reply to a post by Anonymous:
RE Cabinet 10 pegswood the base has been layed for the new FTTC box.
this morning, Sat 18th August.


This was me.
I'm registered now, that was my first post on this forum.
Good news indeed hopefully not too long to wait now.
Standard User HarpingOn
(learned) Tue 21-Aug-12 18:17:50
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: daveyham] [link to this post]
 
In reply to a post by daveyham:
This was me.
I'm registered now, that was my first post on this forum.
Good news indeed hopefully not too long to wait now.


And now there's a shiny green cabinet there!

Be Unlimited will hopefully soon be losing another customer to FTTC

Perhaps the go live on this one will be quick, given all the other cabs in the village are live.
Standard User Kr1s69
(knowledge is power) Tue 21-Aug-12 20:17:59
Print Post

Re: Pegswood FTTC


[re: HarpingOn] [link to this post]
 
I'd think the time between the cabinet appearing and going live would be significantly faster given the exchange is active and so are the neighbouring cabs smile

Kris

Sky Broadband Unlimited
Ashington (Northumberland) Exchange
Fibre install date 24/08/2012
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to