General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Sep-12 20:18:33
Print Post

Re: Fact Check Openreach

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
In reply to a post by Ignitionnet:
Just a word to the wise - if Openreach inform that there are problems with your local council do check. They have gotten things completely wrong with me and claimed a non-existent embargo had been put in place by the council.

I checked this with the council who had no idea what Openreach were talking about and informed they had done precisely nothing to prevent NGA rollout beyond refusing some planning applications in conservation areas where they contravened planning policy.

My own cabinet was not in a conservation area and there was no council obstruction to Openreach deploying it per the original schedule of September 2010.

Just to mention the above regarding an 'embargo' apparently comes from the project manager.

you have been delayed 2 years?

Not me personally but yes this cabinet.
Standard User Drummeruk
(newbie) Tue 11-Sep-12 22:05:53
Print Post

Re: Fact Check Openreach

[re: Ignitionnet] [link to this post]

when asking about my cabinet I was told that in the initial survey it was put down as FTTP but there was timeline for when this would be done.

my exchange is only marked for FTTC on everything ive seen though so i dont know what is happening with it, might be lies, not know for a while i guess
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to