From everything we can Glean.
1. Check economics for each Cab
2. Find and Mark a location for the FTTC cab for each cab approved in 1.
2a. Obtain permission in areas where it is required .
3. Provide Plinth, often same day as 4. (2 hours work!)
4. Provide Cab ( 2 hours work ) as factory assembled
5. Provide duct and tie cables between cabs
6. Provide Power
7. Provide Fibre backhaul
7a. Clear duct blockages if found during 6.
8. Commission and test
9 Provide customers as ISPs order. After Exchange step 6.
For 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7a: Roadworks need booking through local authority, if necessary. Can cause delays between 2 weeks & 3 months.
1. Plan Head end exchange to cover required exchanges.(if not already live)
2. Provide Head end equipment in Exchange 9 if not already live)
3. Connect fibres in conjunction with Cab step 6.
4. Commission and test..with Cab step 7.
5. Declare live date to ISPs
6. Connect Cable link to ISP backhaul when ordered.
Steps 1, 2, 5 and 6. are not required if the Head end is already live.
Dates for different ISPs may differ depending on when they order the Cable link.
Edited by kitcat (Thu 11-Oct-12 20:29:13)