Over the months we see a steady dribble of people who are convinced their area should be getting FTTP, via one announcement or another.
If you have posted about this, can you email me [email protected] with the telephone number and property of the postcode, and will look into it. Initially checking what information is available publically and if you are in the footprint but service is not available to order, I will pass on the details to ask Openreach directly.
Usually several scenarios apply
1. FTTP announced, but roll-out not complete
2. FTTP announced, roll-out complete but ISP of choice not selling it yet
3. FTTP announced, but then decision that it was not viable so not coming to area
4. Mistook work for FTTC roll-out in adjacent areas as FTTP for their road - the fibre tubing will look the same
5. Mistook a Point to Point business grade fibre connection for FTTP roll-out