A little plugging in and out as I tried to get configuration right (see earlier post).
I needed to put back the old modem a couple of times to browse the internet for configuration hints, so probably 6 or more modem disconnects in an hour or so.
I saw slight degradation in max attainable speeds after HG612; but could have been normal max speed variance.
This morning I find a significantly slower sync (from 71080 Kbps to 61081 Kbps),
and also for the first time ever upload sync is lowered (from 20000 Kbps to 18665 Kbps), and interleaving on upload (D: 653, delay:7).
I suspect this is DLM at work after my playing about yesterday while installing it.
Big shame I can't get the stats collection to work for now.
About to go on holiday but others in house so it will be left on.
I'll leave it be and see if things return to where they were with the HG622.
Compared to HG612/HomeHub for me, apart from those issues above which will probably iron out:
+ single box
+ ability to set DNS properly
- no screen to view connected devices and their wireless speeds
- very short mains cable makes it awkward to put it where I want
Moved (with trepidation turned relief) to BT Infinity 2 for upload speed. Happy BE user for several years.