General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User TheFinestMalt
(newbie) Mon 08-Jul-13 13:20:58
Print Post

Re: FTTC in Darlington

[re: Beephee] [link to this post]

That is good news. I have checked postcodes around a few of the cabinets already built, some are showing fttc availabe 30th Sept but others not showing anything. My cab is currently in progress, cab is standing but still part of the pavement dug up. However line checker still has no mention of fibre.
Standard User nbrumby
(newbie) Sat 03-Aug-13 12:18:52
Print Post

[re: TheFinestMalt] [link to this post]

Noticed that there has been a lot of Openreach vans in the area, and today that there were fibre cabinets next to existing ones on Brinkburn Road & Bates Avenue.

No update on the fibre checker yet (I live off Bates Avenue), but hopefully its only a matter of weeks now!

Edited by nbrumby (Sat 03-Aug-13 12:20:00)

Standard User TheFinestMalt
(newbie) Mon 05-Aug-13 18:01:26
Print Post

[re: nbrumby] [link to this post]

My cab (57) on Clifton Rd is showing 30th Sept availability date on the checker. Some cabs are scheduled for power connection according to roadworks site, but not all. Strangely the fibre where and when site still has Darlington listed as FE calendar year 2014.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User nbrumby
(newbie) Sat 10-Aug-13 16:17:32
Print Post

[re: TheFinestMalt] [link to this post]

Nicksteam Lane & part of Bates Avenue are now showing available on http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/ - this is served by cabinet 47 at the Newton Lane end of Bates Avenue.

My house is served by cabinet 46 (in the middle of Bates Avenue) which according to the roadworks site is due to be joined by a fibre cabinet next week - hooray!
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to