General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Fri 09-Aug-13 16:19:12
Print Post

fibre back to ADSL

[link to this post]

Hi hope i put this in the right section and its fibre that's causing the problem

I had fibre with plus net and moved back to Sky ADSL it was meant to be up and running by the end of last night (the 8/8/13) i got an email from sky about 5pm saying all was installed plug your modem in now,
The thing is i cant get an ADSL sync the phone has defo switched but the hub tells me ADSL down so i decided to plug my Openreach modem back in and im still getting a VDSL sync actually the speeds gone up from 60-68 and attainable gone up by about 18, i contacted sky but they said it would take 48-72 hours to get it looked into with it been weekend im betting that will be longer, Is is possible that the engineer has left me connected to the VDSL cab and some how its over riding the ADSL signal (i dont know if that's possible so im only guessing)

so basically im without broadband till its sorted all i can say is thank god for the one plan lol although not right handy if you want to use skys on demand

Thanks Ash

Sky Unlimited - Speed to Be seen when fully activated
Standard User ukhardy07
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 09-Aug-13 16:42:52
Print Post

Re: fibre back to ADSL

[re: acpsd775] [link to this post]

If you are still connected via the VDSL cab you cannot get an ADSL2+ signal. It's likely this has happened due to openreach for one reason or another.

Why are you switching back from fibre? To save money?
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Fri 09-Aug-13 17:17:40
Print Post

[re: ukhardy07] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ukhardy07:
If you are still connected via the VDSL cab you cannot get an ADSL2+ signal. It's likely this has happened due to openreach for one reason or another.

Why are you switching back from fibre? To save money?

thats one of the reasons yes sky had an offer a year at £3.25/m the other been i hardly download anything big except steam games occasionally these days most of my internet usage has been with now TV and sky's on demand and you can steam now TVs top quality on about 6meg and i got about 12-13meg last time i was on sky ADSL on this line so should be more than enough, ive also got the one plan and my phone gets 20meg at all times thanks to windows 7/8s built in load balancing and steams support for multi thread if i get a big game ill still be able to get about 30meg

so my thought about openreach bodgeing up and leaving me connected to the VDSL cab seam about right then

the thing is sky told me from a test they did they can see the connection is working fine which is what puzzles me more but i can obviously see im still getting a fibre speed sync, all i got was ill get some one out in 48-72 hours and well compensate you TBF im not exactly fussed about getting a 30p rebate knocked off my bill lol

Ash

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Aug-13 19:10:19
Print Post

I know someone who had the same problem and that was with Sky, but they was going from Sky Fibre back to Sky ADSL. took a few days to sort it out.

They went back to ADSL as they found it was better than fibre, not as fast, but more stable.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro , laptop by Mint

ALLPAY Wireless broadband
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Sat 10-Aug-13 01:56:16
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

i will miss the upload but wont miss the download too much the saving per year out weights the miss of download speed lol, it was always stable too and in the long run when circumstances chance sky offer fibre so there's always re upgrading later on,

Ash

Standard User ukhardy07
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 10-Aug-13 04:59:13
Print Post

That's a strange one, I find them both equally stable.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Aug-13 10:44:09
Print Post

In reply to a post by acpsd775:
i will miss the upload but wont miss the download too much the saving per year out weights the miss of download speed lol, it was always stable too and in the long run when circumstances chance sky offer fibre so there's always re upgrading later on,

Ash

What you never had you don't miss I say smile
My upload is about 2, which for me is fine, I got a 10Mb/s download. I am happy with the system I have got, I don't feel the need to go to fibre.

Maybe if I was still on ADSL and did not have access to the service I am using now I may have thought differently..

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro , laptop by Mint

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Aug-13 10:48:58
Print Post

That's a strange one, I find them both equally stable.

It would stay stable for a few hours and then it would just go off, his wife was not happy as she had to unplug the modem and plug it back in again to get it working.
BTOR had a look, they replaced the modem and kept telling them there was no problem.

He only got fibre because he thought the extra speed would be useful, had had 13 on ADSL anyway. His wife is happy now, she can do what she does and it works. He said once they get the technology working he may try again, but if it costs him again.

Adrian

Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Aug-13 11:06:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by zyborg47:
My upload is about 2, which for me is fine, I got a 10Mb/s download. I am happy with the system I have got, I don't feel the need to go to fibre.

For me the problem is usage - I would be an AAISP customer for IPv6 and their excellent team, but at ~200GB of usage a month there are a lot less options. (Streaming internet TV services is the use case).

My friends and family in the USA are all pretty much cable only (due to distance) and over there the usage allowances start at 250gb a month. Here we think 40GB or 50GB is "high usage". :-/

James BT Infinity 2 19/09/2012 - Sold 42/6 - Getting 46/10 - Sync 54 / 11 Mbps @ 470m approx
14 years of broadband (ntl: cable to BT FTTC) - Router: Asus RT-N66U - Modem: Huawei HG612 speedtest
Standard User ukhardy07
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 10-Aug-13 13:45:05
Print Post

There must have been a fault somewhere.
I've had fibre since the trials with sky and never once had to unplug the modems, nor have I had to on my BT connection.
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Sat 10-Aug-13 15:37:50
Print Post

Ash

What you never had you don't miss I say smile

Maybe if I was still on ADSL and did not have access to the service I am using now I may have thought differently..

well i have had it though lol, As i say download wise im fine with 11-13 download (what i used to get on sky and should get again once OR fixed there mistake and actually get my ADSL working again) with a 20 boost from tethering my phone and balancing it.
But with google music and drop box back up FB n so on i do tend to upload a fair bit these days so it will be missed its not the be all end all as with balancing my phone to get a 30+ download speed it also means the upload would region from 3-4meg too so not a total loss but still by no means 20up haha,

Then again talking about tethering three 4G starts to role out before the end of the year and i have a 4G phone (xperia SP) so the upload will improve on that so that can always be used lol

Ash

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Aug-13 20:09:45
Print Post

There must have been a fault somewhere.
I've had fibre since the trials with sky and never once had to unplug the modems, nor have I had to on my BT connection.

I imagine there was a fault, but it was not found and no doubt the family concerned got fed up of the mucking around and thought going back to ADSL was the best way. Saying that they are not the only people I know or chat to to that have had problems with fibre, considering the amount of people I know that is on fibre is pretty small. A mate of mine is getting half the speed he should be getting from plusnet, but i still think that is plusnet traffic management.

My brother had problems when he first went to Fibre, it is ok now, but it took a while to sort out.

Adrian

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Aug-13 20:15:07
Print Post

well i have had it though lol, As i say download wise im fine with 11-13 download (what i used to get on sky and should get again once OR fixed there mistake and actually get my ADSL working again) with a 20 boost from tethering my phone and balancing it.
But with google music and drop box back up FB n so on i do tend to upload a fair bit these days so it will be missed its not the be all end all as with balancing my phone to get a 30+ download speed it also means the upload would region from 3-4meg too so not a total loss but still by no means 20up haha,

Until i changed to Allpay i was stuck with 3, maybe 4 Mb/s, depending on which way the wind was blowing. I went onto their 5Mb/s package and to be honest that was good for me, better than I had before. but I thought I would try their 10 to see if I noticed the difference and to be honest most of time I don't. Netflix is in Hd which is a advantage, but apart from that I think I could have stayed on 5.

I don't upload a lot, a mate of mine does, which is why he went for fibre as he upload a load of stuff to You Tube.

Then again talking about tethering three 4G starts to role out before the end of the year and i have a 4G phone (xperia SP) so the upload will improve on that so that can always be used lol

Ash

I think these companies should sort out 3G first before they tackle 4G.

Adrian

Standard User ukhardy07
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 10-Aug-13 20:19:04
Print Post

I think that most of the 'faults' are not actual faults as such. Most of them are just a lack of backhaul at the local telephone exchange, hence the half speeds etc that we are seeing. With regards to actual line faults - they are less likely on fibre given that a large chunk of copper is cut out. With regards to slow faults, yes people are much more likely to moan of slow speeds. A) The providers backhaul may be lacking B) Peoples laptops might be old, even on XP and not handle 80Mbps well C) so many people use wireless and wonder why they're only seeing 30Mbps.
Standard User Zarjaz
(knowledge is power) Sat 10-Aug-13 20:35:05
Print Post

All that has to happen is that an Openreach engineer should have been tasked to remove the cabinet jumpers connecting your line to the FTTC DSLAM, easy job, takes no more 15 minutes, tops. Due to filters on in the FTTC DSLAM cabinet, you will not get ADSL sync returned until this has been done. Hassle Sky to get this sorted.

Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Aug-13 21:19:26
Print Post

I think these companies should sort out 3G first before they tackle 4G.

There is a good technical (radio propagation) issue here that means people could get 4G and never see 3G in those areas.

Vodafone and O2 have 2G services at 900mhz since approx 1992 (analogue services started in 1985)
T-Mobile and Orange and have 2G services at 1800mhz since 1993 and 1994 respectively.

In 2001 the 3G services started from all 4 existing companies, plus Three the new one, at 2100mhz.

Sadly 2100mhz needs over double the transmitter towers than 900mhz, so Vodafone and O2 were already losing coverage. T-Mobile and Orange were able to get better 3G coverage as they had significantly more transmitters to get their 2G coverage (1800mhz) to get into buildings.

So 4G (LTE) in the UK will be at 800mhz for Vodafone, O2 and Three, and thus anyone who can get a 2G signal from Vodafone or O2 should eventually be able to get a 4G signal from the same transmitter.

EE were allowed to use 1800mhz for 4G, and Three have picked up some 1800mhz and 800mhz so will be able to run both.

(iPhone 5 can only use 1800mhz for 4G/LTE, but the Samsung S4 and HTC One can do all the freqs).

James BT Infinity 2 19/09/2012 - Sold 42/6 - Getting 46/10 - Sync 54 / 11 Mbps @ 470m approx
14 years of broadband (ntl: cable to BT FTTC) - Router: Asus RT-N66U - Modem: Huawei HG612 speedtest

Edited by jchamier (Sat 10-Aug-13 21:19:58)

Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Sat 10-Aug-13 22:59:13
Print Post

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Zarjaz:
All that has to happen is that an Openreach engineer should have been tasked to remove the cabinet jumpers connecting your line to the FTTC DSLAM, easy job, takes no more 15 minutes, tops. Due to filters on in the FTTC DSLAM cabinet, you will not get ADSL sync returned until this has been done. Hassle Sky to get this sorted.

have been back on and all they say is they dont have an update but they are still looking into it, Its like i said because i contacted them at the end of the week the 48-72 will more be like 5 days lol

Ash

Standard User R0NSKI
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 11-Aug-13 16:06:44
Print Post

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jchamier:
(iPhone 5 can only use 1800mhz for 4G/LTE, but the Samsung S4 and HTC One can do all the freqs).

That's good to know as I have an S4 on Three. Shame on Apple, iPhone's well out dated now.

Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 11-Aug-13 17:09:20
Print Post

[re: R0NSKI] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by R0NSKI:
That's good to know as I have an S4 on Three. Shame on Apple, iPhone's well out dated now.

4G/LTE is a nightmare for phone companies - the iPhone 5 is designed for size, and used Qualcomm's low power LTE chip which only supports around 6 out of the possible 47 frequencies for LTE.

The S3 LTE and S4 are both much bigger, so have bigger batteries, so they can use the older technology from Qualcomm which supports around 18 of the possible 47 frequencies for LTE.

The main problem is the UK and EU regulators who decided to use 800mhz but took until this year to actually get their act together. The US/Canada and much of Asia decided to use 700mhz for LTE.

The regulators (e.g. Ofcom in the UK) haven't realised its more expensive making phones for a region than to make worldwide. So Apple makes for worldwide and the UK/EU has to do without. Given we have very little 4G/LTE coverage its not a major issue for Apple.

The EU is one of the few places that has rolled out high speed 3G (DC-HSPA) which works well on the iPhone 5 on Three and T-Mobile, getting 15megabit or faster. In the USA my friends with Verizon's 4G LTE generally get 14meg or so !!

Your decision if that's an "out of date" issue, or a case of the EU and Ofcom at being rubbish for telling phone makers what frequencies we will be using. Rest of the world set their plans 5 years ago :-/

Samsung hardware is nice, Android is so-so. I'd like an S4 running Windows Phone 8 please. smile

Edited by jchamier (Sun 11-Aug-13 17:10:34)

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 11-Aug-13 23:01:08
Print Post

is there a reason they cant make a chip that can use all frequencies?

cost and size?

The s3 and s4 imo suffer from been too slim, the design is to make the phones look nice but they are less practical,

My ace which is similiar shaped and size to an iphone is not so slim, its way easier to pick up and the edges of the sides are higher than the screen , this prevents me accidently touching the screen when holding it, plus the buttons are away from the bottom of the device and I also dont accidently push them. The s3 is harder to pick up due to its slimness and I frequently accidently touch the screen and soft buttons. My point with all this is if they made the s3 and s4 not so slim so fatter, then thats bigger batteries as well as more room for bigger chips. Perhaps also avoiding using micro sims which are a pain compared to normal sims.

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 12-Aug-13 07:41:25
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
is there a reason they cant make a chip that can use all frequencies?
cost and size?

Because there is more than the chip, you need power amplifiers and antennas specific for each freq.

And one reason the "large phones" appeared to begin with was that the first generation of LTE chips (needed in the US for Verizon) required a LOT of amps of electricity.

I agree those handsets are not my favourite size either, I tend to find blokes holding them in their hands, and women put them in handbags. They don't fit in pockets. One reason to avoid them - but each to their own smile

Standard User yarwell
(sensei) Mon 12-Aug-13 09:26:52
Print Post

we need to separate the frequency from the protocol in our discussions, O2 do 3G on 900 MHz

http://news.o2.co.uk/2011/05/30/superfast-900mhz-3g-...

Obviously this is too complex for artists and marketing morons, but "4G" does not define a transmission frequency as the standards cover implementation at a wide range of frequency bands.

"4G" itself is just marketing speak for flavours of LTE and WiMax and no doubt something used in Korea or Japan that I've never heard of.

--

Phil

MaxDSL - goes as fast as it can and doesn't read the line checker first.

MaxDSL diagnostics
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 12-Aug-13 10:06:48
Print Post

I think that most of the 'faults' are not actual faults as such. Most of them are just a lack of backhaul at the local telephone exchange, hence the half speeds etc that we are seeing. With regards to actual line faults - they are less likely on fibre given that a large chunk of copper is cut out. With regards to slow faults, yes people are much more likely to moan of slow speeds. A) The providers backhaul may be lacking B) Peoples laptops might be old, even on XP and not handle 80Mbps well C) so many people use wireless and wonder why they're only seeing 30Mbps.

The mate that is only getting less than half speed most of the time and is on Plusnet I have checked and double checked. I have even connected his laptop directly to the modem and while his laptop is not state of the art, it is certainly capable of coping with 70Mb/s. In fact even his old single core AMd 64 bit desktop can handle it, in fact they did for a couple of weeks. BTOR have had a look and said that the speed to the modem is ok, it is at around 75Mb/s. so it have to be his ISP.

The other lad who changed back to ADSL, just had disconnection problems more than speed problems. It was certainly a fault. Maybe Bt is trying to push the technology too much with cheap equipment and it can't cope.

I don't think there is a week go by that I see something about large Isps or fibre that make me glad that I gone the way I have with my broadband.

Adrian

Standard User ukhardy07
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 12-Aug-13 10:27:48
Print Post

The half speed issue has to be a lack of backhaul at the exchange for that ISP.
Changing ISP is extremely likely to solve that issue.

I've got fibre from BT (that work provide but it's just normal infinity with the homehub)
& sky fibre at 80Mbps.
I can honestly say I could not be happier. My BT one sometimes slows down a little to around 55Mbps but that's rare and lasts an evening at most (so likely it's just a few people heavy on the torrents in the area or something). The Sky one has dropped out once or twice last year for a bit of time, this was when sky had just launched fibre & a fair few people posted at the same time on sky user about it.
Other than that I've been happy enough.

My fibre does drop out lots if my rj11 cable is behind my tele and modem on my tv stand. No idea why but I assume its the plasma tv. I moved my master away a long time ago though smile

The way I look at it, even half speeds it's still 40Mbps and I've not heard of anyone's lines severely under performing enough to go below half. That's still better than adsl although annoying still.

With the half speed issue have they unlocked the modem and looked at the stats? Just to double check the sync.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 12-Aug-13 13:08:12
Print Post

The BT Wholesale Performance Test, Further diagnostics gives the sync's and IP Profile.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 51.8/16.8Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User ukhardy07
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 12-Aug-13 13:11:43
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I always forget about this being on LLU. Very good idea.
Standard User ukhardy07
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 12-Aug-13 13:58:55
Print Post

As far as I'm aware the LTE chips in the iPhone 5 are actually newer than Samsungs. They are not outdated, they just do not support as much as samsungs chip. Apple have gone for the mainstream frequencies which for some reason we chose not to use. Rather stupidly in my opinion. We should have used 700Mhz IMO. Also we are extremely behind as a country in our rollout plans although atleast we are rolling out quite aggressively (well EE are). We shall see what other networks are like fairly shortly.
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Tue 13-Aug-13 12:48:32
Print Post

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Zarjaz:

another update got a call last night from sky tier 2 there sending an engineer out tomorrow (13/8/13) dont get why i have to be in like suly they can remove the fibre off my line without coming to the house had to rearrange some tings but oh well if they sort it out be worth it lol

then again i cant fault my three contract its been a godsend since last friday lol

been watching now TV all weekend downloaded some games on steam and installed the full wow client lol all at 20meg WTG three for not been like other networks with pathetic speeds and data allowance's is all i can say lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvg8va19x9ohdgc/usage.png

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2893289192

Ash

Standard User systemx
(experienced) Tue 13-Aug-13 13:12:12
Print Post

Maybe they want to retrieve the Openreach modem
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Tue 13-Aug-13 13:17:31
Print Post

[re: systemx] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by systemx:

surely if that was the case they would of come for it on the 8th when they activated ADSL and i dont think they ask for them back ive got 2 (well 3 because i bought on off ebay) 2 ECIs provided by OR and 1 huawei, suppose ill find out tomorrow and best move some draws out of the way on the off chance they want to get access to the phone socket.

im sure It should be just a case of going and actually uncoupling the fibre headers though as this is what they forgot to do on the 8th

Ash

Standard User systemx
(experienced) Tue 13-Aug-13 13:26:41
Print Post

In reply to a post by systemx:

surely if that was the case they would of come for it on the 8th when they activated ADSL and i dont think they ask for them back ive got 2 (well 3 because i bought on off ebay) 2 ECIs provided by OR and 1 huawei, suppose ill find out tomorrow and best move some draws out of the way on the off chance they want to get access to the phone socket.

im sure It should be just a case of going and actually uncoupling the fibre headers though as this is what they forgot to do on the 8th

Ash

No I don't think they will want it back. I think that Sky have just booked an Openreach visit to get this sorted so you can tell him/her that you wish to return to an adsl service.
Standard User dave2150
(experienced) Wed 14-Aug-13 00:27:38
Print Post

For me the problem is usage - I would be an AAISP customer for IPv6 and their excellent team, but at ~200GB of usage a month there are a lot less options. (Streaming internet TV services is the use case).

My friends and family in the USA are all pretty much cable only (due to distance) and over there the usage allowances start at 250gb a month. Here we think 40GB or 50GB is "high usage". :-/

Sky Unlimited says hi

Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 14-Aug-13 07:40:03
Print Post

[re: dave2150] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by dave2150:
Sky Unlimited says hi

same as BT Infinity which I'm on. Neither do static IP addressing, or IPv6 or reverse DNS - and that's just the start. They don't compare with AAISP.

Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Wed 14-Aug-13 13:21:43
Print Post

quick update OR guys been all up and running usual sky start of on 4meg hope that rises quickly forgot how long it took from last time i was on sky, I know i said i dont mind the fibre downgrade so much but 4 meg is a tad too low to be stuck on lol

Ash

Standard User R0NSKI
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 14-Aug-13 15:22:07
Print Post

ok, not apple's fault, typical UK! So slow to sort anything out.

Standard User R0NSKI
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 14-Aug-13 15:27:46
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
The s3 and s4 imo suffer from been too slim, the design is to make the phones look nice but they are less practical,
I did find my S4 too slim, and promptly dropped it as soon as I got it out the box, I did however purchase a otter box defender case, which whilst making it a bit bulky, it is now very easy to hold, and well protected.

Standard User R0NSKI
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 14-Aug-13 15:40:00
Print Post

I agree those handsets are not my favourite size either, I tend to find blokes holding them in their hands, and women put them in handbags. They don't fit in pockets. One reason to avoid them - but each to their own smile

I was in two minds as to whether to get/keep the S4 due to the size, I pay £12 a month for a sim only contract and buy second hand phones, and had just bought an S2, which is a very nice size. Then a friend said he'd been offered an S4 upgrade, but he didn't want or need a smart phone, and he offered it to me for £300, he didn't want the hassle of selling it for more.

I find the S4 a bit big, but then I do have it in a big sturdy case (Otter box defender), but I find it fits comfortably in my jeans pocket, although sometimes I do tend to carry it, but more so that it doesn't get stolen when walking.

Standard User simon194
(committed) Wed 14-Aug-13 17:43:43
Print Post

IIRC when I had Sky ADSL, DLM will kick in after 2-3 days then it shouldn't take more than a week to stabilise the line.
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Wed 14-Aug-13 17:54:32
Print Post

[re: simon194] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by simon194:
IIRC when I had Sky ADSL, DLM will kick in after 2-3 days then it shouldn't take more than a week to stabilise the line.

Yea I had Sky b4 tbh I'm just going to get Sky to force my speed and turn dlm off like i did first time around

Ash

Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 14-Aug-13 19:54:42
Print Post

In reply to a post by R0NSKI:
ok, not apple's fault, typical UK! So slow to sort anything out.

Yeah, annoying, and they're stuck with what the chip vendors are selling. Qualcomm were first to market with a low power LTE chipset and Apple bought their first 6 months of production!!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to