General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Thu 02-Jan-14 14:00:02
Print Post

Re: Yay ! *DELETED*

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

Post deleted by Ignitionnet
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Thu 02-Jan-14 14:16:09
Print Post

[re: Ignitionnet] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Ignitionnet:
Post deleted by Ignitionnet

U are insulted me as your quote is not very nice at all, but did I ever insult u as I don't think so as I got every respect for others.

Ignitionnet replied to your post at the site: .

I loathe the lack of an ignore function on this forum. That and my own inability to ignore without one.

I hate to break it to you but no-one cares about your cabinet, no-one cares about it getting enabled beyond wishing it would so that you'd stop posting every detail about it, and no-one needs to read your correspondence with Liv Garfield apart from perhaps the board of BT and the shareholders who could quite legitimately ask whether this is a good use of her time.

You are either playing on disability like crazy, in which case I can't write my opinion of you on this forum, or she's really bored and winding down with BT already. I have a strong suspicion you play on disability a fair bit given the various concessions you extracted from Virgin Media on your time, though I hope not as that's an insult to each and every disabled person who does their utmost to avoid needing concessions, including myself.

Shedloads of people have seen the odd delay with cabinets and most don't see fit to post on here every time the availability checker changes.

Would you please stop posting on this. There is absolutely no value in relating this on here. It helps no-one, it achieves nothing. It's just you stomping like a petulant child because you're stuck with just Virgin Media and 18Mb+ DSL. Oh the pain.

Times like these I really wish I were neuro-typical and could more easily ignore things. It doesn't happen often, but this is one of those times.

Grr.

Back to work. I do, after all, have your welfare to pay to fund your 2 broadband connections.

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg

Edited by adslmax (Thu 02-Jan-14 14:25:00)

Standard User Fastman2
(newbie) Thu 02-Jan-14 14:59:59
Print Post

Re: Yay !

[re: sjdean] [link to this post]

the cabs get an auto place holder now futher out due to various rulings so date gets pushed out even fruther (careful what you wish for) -- so that date is a hypothecitcal pne and the cab goes live it will move to Now as soon as cab is ready assuming cab is being done)

so in theory in this case the cab will be commised end of jan and move to Now in an ordering state and then the placeholder date will be ignored -id wat ti end of jan and see what the checker does then

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Thu 02-Jan-14 15:08:57
Print Post

[re: Fastman2] [link to this post]

Got email from Sharon Jones as she say my cabinet is still planned as live date later this month (end of January 2014) and told me not to worry about BT Wholesale Checker as it will go ahead as 31-Jan-14.

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg
(knowledge is power) Thu 02-Jan-14 15:23:39
Print Post

In reply to a post by adslmax:
U are insulted me as your quote is not very nice at all, but did I ever insult u as I don't think so as I got every respect for others.

I'm not a very nice man.

You're welcome. Happy to clear that up for you.
Standard User Rastus
(committed) Thu 02-Jan-14 20:15:52
Print Post

In reply to a post by Ignitionnet:

You are either playing on disability like crazy, in which case I can't write my opinion of you on this forum, or she's really bored and winding down with BT already. I have a strong suspicion you play on disability a fair bit given the various concessions you extracted from Virgin Media on your time, though I hope not as that's an insult to each and every disabled person who does their utmost to avoid needing concessions, including myself.

I don't think it would be a physical disability as MadMax adslmax stated he found a cabinet a good 10 minutes walk away from where he thought it might be just a week or two ago.

Edited by Rastus (Thu 02-Jan-14 20:16:37)

Standard User sjdean
(member) Thu 02-Jan-14 21:26:45
Print Post

[re: Fastman2] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Fastman2:
the cabs get an auto place holder now futher out due to various rulings so date gets pushed out even fruther (careful what you wish for) -- so that date is a hypothecitcal pne and the cab goes live it will move to Now as soon as cab is ready assuming cab is being done)

so in theory in this case the cab will be commised end of jan and move to Now in an ordering state and then the placeholder date will be ignored -id wat ti end of jan and see what the checker does then

I thought that was an old ruling though? At least six months ago, because my cab was being pushed back just by one month increments even though BT had absolutely no solution in place to get fibre to my cabinet. They were trying to come in aerially over the telephone poles but the tech wasn't available or something. This is the first time for me that they've put it back three months, despite NGA saying it'll be done within a month. Of course once again, not one trace of any action anywhere on this cab, so Im still doubtful for mine

CompuServe > PIPEX > Demon > BlueYonder > plusnet > Be*
Standard User wolvesmad
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 02-Jan-14 21:47:15
Print Post

Take what they say with a pinch of salt.

-

BT Broadband21CN
(knowledge is power) Thu 02-Jan-14 23:55:12
Print Post

[re: Rastus] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Rastus:
I don't think it would be a physical disability as MadMax adslmax stated he found a cabinet a good 10 minutes walk away from where he thought it might be just a week or two ago.

Yes indeed.
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Fri 03-Jan-14 00:26:18
Print Post

physical disability? I am not. End of. I only had 4 hours sleep in the last 2 weeks anxious over cabinet available order date, I kept checked every hour, every days.

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg

Edited by adslmax (Fri 03-Jan-14 00:28:26)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to