General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User broadbandguy69
(newbie) Thu 25-Apr-19 06:20:17
Print Post

Newest EE Broadband Offers

[link to this post]

I found some awesome broadband offers for EE Broadband and Sky Broadband as well actually at [link removed]

EE has basic internet for £21 and Sky is £18.

EE is also offering new customers 5GB to their existing mobile phone numbers. This is great for me because I only have a 2GB plan.

Just in case others are looking for deals.

Edited by MrSaffron (Thu 25-Apr-19 09:28:50)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 25-Apr-19 09:29:36
Print Post

Re: Newest EE Broadband Offers

[re: broadbandguy69] [link to this post]

No idea why someone thinks they are awesome unless they are linked to the site themselves so link removed.

Pricing was same as we have https://www.thinkbroadband.com/isps/everythingeveryw...

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User candlerb
(committed) Thu 25-Apr-19 10:38:41
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
Pricing was same as we have https://www.thinkbroadband.com/isps/everythingeveryw...

I notice that page categorises home users as "light" (3GB), "medium" (6GB), "high" (10GB) and "heavy" (65GB) - and business users as lower.

I don't know the current figures, but I found an article from Dec 2017 saying that Ofcom said the average household uses 190GB per month. Even in Nov 2012, average household usage was 23GB per month.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 25-Apr-19 11:35:05
Print Post

[re: candlerb] [link to this post]

Given the main providers are all unlimited the allowances only really exist due to the breadth of packages from things like fixed wireless services. Which are likely missing from Ofcom data

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 25-Apr-19 11:47:00
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Iím uploading about 90GB per month on Three HomeFi entirely due to 3GB per day for a security camera, plus around 70GB downloading shared between that and my phone.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up. BQM
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.
  Print Thread

Jump to