General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | [34] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User darren_mccoy
(learned) Sat 08-Feb-20 17:54:44
Print Post

Re: FTTPoD quotes, prices and general chat thread Part 5

[re: RSR1] [link to this post]

Personally I have been waiting about six months but thankfully the end is in sight. I have seen some other users mentioning a year so there can be quite a variance in time frame.
Standard User candlerb
(experienced) Sat 08-Feb-20 18:55:25
Print Post

[re: darren_mccoy] [link to this post]

Ah... time to delivery is an entirely different matter.

Mine was 17.5 months from paying the survey fee to getting live service - but the process was beset with problems all the way from getting the initial order registered on BTE's systems to getting the service activated at the end. Others have had a smoother time.

If you've just placed your order for survey then I'd suggest you set your expectations around getting service a year from now. Then if you get it sooner, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Standard User darren_mccoy
(learned) Mon 10-Feb-20 10:06:49
Print Post

[re: darren_mccoy] [link to this post]

I just got a call today, the line is complete. They just need to get it into my house, they're coming on Tuesday and I'm getting all excited again. Wish me luck!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 10-Feb-20 10:27:45
Print Post

Closed due to long thread size

[re: Retron] [link to this post]

Part 5 has got to the point of swamping all the other threads, so closed.

For those still pursuing their Fibre on Demand plans part 6 is welcome.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Pages in this thread: << 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | [34] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to