General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ixel
(committed) Mon 23-Mar-20 10:56:57
Print Post

Re: FTTP 500 & 1Gb Prices are out

[re: Ixel] [link to this post]

Spoke to sales, sadly no commercials are still known as yet. I'll try again later this week.
Standard User hmsq
(committed) Mon 23-Mar-20 10:59:08
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Just been on the phone for the last 3 hours to try and get to someone.

First time in the morning I was quoted £73.99, as I'm out of my contract for the 300Mbps package, I said but it costs £59.99 on your page, which the advisor said hold on, came back and said it is for new customers, then I told them well it says £67.99 after that period? He said hold on....ca,e back and said need to go to retention team as they are the only ones that might be able to do something about pricing. Since then been the last few hours on call, mainly it gives up or the line goes silent and then hangs up....
Standard User rman
(learned) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:00:05
Print Post

[re: Ixel] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Ixel:
Agreed.

I'm going to contact sales at Cerberus again and see if they have any more concrete plans ahead yet (e.g. potential pricing or a more precise week or date of when they intend to list the new options). It's been a few weeks since I last asked them, and BT Retail have released their pricing so surely Cerberus must have some idea by now.

Please let us know what they say!

edit: never mind, just saw your post

Edited by rman (Mon 23-Mar-20 11:00:54)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ixel
(committed) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:04:20
Print Post

[re: rman] [link to this post]

At a guess I assume they're trying to negotiate a slightly better deal than the standard pricing that BT Wholesale are listing, hence why they don't know the commercials on this yet. I could be wrong though, either way I was told that they expect to have the commercials 'in the coming days' so I'll try again later this week.
Standard User puntoboy
(regular) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:05:28
Print Post

[re: hmsq] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by hmsq:

First time in the morning I was quoted £73.99, as I'm out of my contract for the 300Mbps package, I said but it costs £59.99 on your page, which the advisor said hold on, came back and said it is for new customers, then I told them well it says £67.99 after that period? He said hold on....ca,e back and said need to go to retention team as they are the only ones that might be able to do something about pricing. Since then been the last few hours on call, mainly it gives up or the line goes silent and then hangs up....

I've just go through. £59.99 retail price. He reduced it to £57.99 as I'm an existing customer.
Standard User puntoboy
(regular) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:08:28
Print Post

[re: puntoboy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by puntoboy:

I've just go through. £59.99 retail price. He reduced it to £57.99 as I'm an existing customer.

Disappointing though, I have to pay the £9.99 delivery for a new router I won't use.
Standard User candlerb
(experienced) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:13:57
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Unless you are quite a way from the cabinet, why can't the second be 55/10 FTTC and the third 80/20 FTTC?

I am something like 900m from the cabinet. The 18Mb - 31Mb download / 3Mb - 5Mb upload ranges match my actual FTTC stats of about 29Mb / 4.5Mb.
Standard User hmsq
(committed) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:19:06
Print Post

Any number you called specifically? I've tried and now it just rings until line goes silent.
Standard User puntoboy
(regular) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:20:18
Print Post

[re: hmsq] [link to this post]

Any number you called specifically? I've tried and now it just rings until line goes silent.

0800672476. I was on in the queue for about 20 minutes for someone answered.
Standard User hmsq
(committed) Mon 23-Mar-20 11:25:44
Print Post

Did you choose for exiting customers option?

Also you can always sell the router no?
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to