General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

  Print Thread
Standard User zebb_edi
(learned) Tue 09-Feb-21 18:10:45
Print Post


[link to this post]
I switched to just FTTP just before Christmas and ditched my telephone number since I never used it. I'm completely confused though on how I can find out what any of the following are for my property to use on any of the checkers/speedtesters:

- Broadband Service ID (BBEU)
- Access Line ID (ALID)

I managed to lookup my UPRN ( but can anyone tell me how I can look up any or all of the above?

Edited by zebb_edi (Tue 09-Feb-21 18:15:05)

Standard User witchunt
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 09-Feb-21 19:55:30
Print Post


[re: zebb_edi] [link to this post]
Please note that a Broadband Service ID can be used for all broadband services.

Access Line ID can be used for Single Order broadband services whilst Telephone Number can be used for traditional copper-based broadband services.

If you’re not sure what broadband service you have or don’t know your Broadband Service ID or Access Line ID, please contact your broadband service provider.
  Print Thread

Jump to