Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jaxx281
(member) Tue 11-Jan-11 14:47:43
Print Post

Re: Tedious game of the year award...

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yea Child of Eden looks good, looking forward to trying that! It's not the same as the Move, you don't have to hold a pesky controller tongue I really like Sports, I've spent hours on it, I'm an achievement hunter though so for me its perfect, play on it for an hour a night and it gives me my exercise for the day and a couple of achievements! Yea! laugh

Not gonna bother with anymore games though for a couple of months, until they have some good stuff out!

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Jan-11 17:07:16
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Well jaxx my friend you may not stick to your word as there are many potential great games out in Jan,feb and march.

A week Friday we have little big planet 2,followed by dead space 2 the following week,then feb we have kill zone 3 and bullet storm on the same day.

Then march we have the much anticipated crysis 2 and a load of others that have massive potential including deux 2 human revolution.

So the next 8 weeks are massive in terms of game releases and I am sure the temptation may prove beyond you mate

Sports is a good game but not mind blowing,I have to say kinect is quite impressive but needs killer games,it responds well to movement but does need a bit of room even more so than move

Edited by time2die (Tue 11-Jan-11 17:10:14)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 11-Jan-11 17:17:19
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Black ops
So bad I took it to a shop and traded it for a £34 voucher. First time I've ever traded a game so it must be bad

=TLP=Swanny

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to