Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 12-Aug-14 13:20:55
Print Post

Re: Whats next then in the world of gaming.?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

well here you go 20 games.

http://www.denofgeek.com/games/xbox-one/30911/the-to...

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 13:44:36
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Had a quick look,there is so much spam and pop ups on that site I lost interest,half the videos didn't play and what I did manage to watch didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Then I'm guessing most of these games if not all won't see the light of day in 2014 so it doesn't bode well for the line up of Xbox One.

Remedys Quantum break has already run into 2015 and there was a lot riding on this exclusive,lesson learnt if I can be bothered to upgrade in the Future.....Don't bother unless there is some really interesting games getting released with the new hardware and not 2 years later.

And before we think fanboy time2die ....the Playstation 4 doesn't fair that much better,the only difference is I prefer that console so all multi platform games I buy are generally on the Playstation 4 for obvious reasons......60fps and 1080p ....

What a Complete marketing disaster those in charge of the development and vision of Xbox One,now they have dropped the [censored] Kinnect that nobody gives a [censored] about,and if they had asked gamers in the first place they would have known that.

Yet the hardcore early adopters had to buy the useless piece of [censored]
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 12-Aug-14 15:02:45
Print Post

I never had a PS2 so there tongue

I had a life in those days laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Tue 12-Aug-14 15:04:26)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 12-Aug-14 15:12:34
Print Post

A little unfair, I think both consoles are as bad as each other at the moment. None of them are particularly rushing to release new games. I know you love hating on Xbox though laugh
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 15:52:23
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yeah I like digging the dirt on a new console that has nothing to warrant the purchase.wink
And why not when I actually have a big black ugly dust collector sitting there with little to put in it.

I didn't need it and only the gamer inside made me want to have one,if I had seriously looked at the games at the time and future releases I could have waited another year quite easily.

Seriously though Jaxx me and millions of others think the same,every gaming site has topics regarding ....why bother upgrading ? ,Is it worth it? ,Where are the games? ,next generation consoles and still no games? The list is endless.......crazy

And yes the Playstation 4 doesn't fair much better......

Edited by time2die (Tue 12-Aug-14 15:55:22)

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 12-Aug-14 20:43:19
Print Post

I am not thinking fanboy at all, I just googled and found a list. I think only one game on that las has my interest, I think the next gen situation isnt good, it will improve at some point but it might not be for a while and also I dont think it will ever be as good as the previous gen peak.

Regarding the website, I didnt notice popups as my browser is configured to block scripts etc. on unknown sites so I wasnt aware of them sorry, although I know 95% of gaming sites are advert heavy and bloated as they all seem to only be around to make money. But the videos should have played as they all hosted on youtube.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 12-Aug-14 22:35:52
Print Post

No pop ups for me either, but I do have adblock, ghostery and a few others

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 13-Aug-14 00:25:36
Print Post

Some played mate and some didn't ,could have been just at the time i visited,had some pop up that continued to appear even though i constantly shut it down.

Im not blaming you for posting stuff regarding games I'm just a little disillusioned at the lack of quality software on both systems some 10 months after there original release.
Standard User bigbadpirate
(regular) Sun 24-Aug-14 15:41:47
Print Post

i hear a new tribes iteration is cooking even if its without relevant permits atm. not on an unreal engine smile even if it just for pc.

Edited by bigbadpirate (Sun 24-Aug-14 15:49:54)

Standard User bigbadpirate
(regular) Sun 24-Aug-14 15:45:34
Print Post

me too but i have found an use to a ps3 controller other than netflix usa wink. come play air combat infinity. shooting stuff is good.
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to