General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ShawHale
(newbie) Fri 05-Mar-21 10:03:10
Print Post

Cost of Expanding Internet Service

[link to this post]

I live in a somewhat rural area in Eastern Washington State, US, just outside of Spokane. Many of the houses on our street receive our internet from a high speed Fixed Wireless ISP, which is spotty at the best of times. The only other option is slower DSL. I know that Broadband internet is available nearby, but doesn’t reach all the way out to us.

I want to research the possibility and cost of expanding the service so that houses on my street so I can present the opportunity to our Home Owners Association. Who would I talk to at the Broadband ISP to get information about this expansion?
Standard User dect
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 05-Mar-21 10:08:46
Print Post

Re: Cost of Expanding Internet Service

[re: ShawHale] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ShawHale:
I live in a somewhat rural area in Eastern Washington State, US, just outside of Spokane. Many of the houses on our street receive our internet from a high speed Fixed Wireless ISP, which is spotty at the best of times. The only other option is slower DSL. I know that Broadband internet is available nearby, but doesn’t reach all the way out to us.

I want to research the possibility and cost of expanding the service so that houses on my street so I can present the opportunity to our Home Owners Association. Who would I talk to at the Broadband ISP to get information about this expansion?
Hello, most of the contributors on this forum are UK based so unlikely to be able to help. I hope there is a similar forum in the US who can help you.

Edit: Just checked and someone called Fabiano Guillaume posted on the TalkTalk community forum the exact same thing from a German IP address so you're either a future spammer or you have changed your name and moved without knowing.

Edited by dect (Fri 05-Mar-21 10:20:09)

Print Thread

Jump to