Technical Discussion
  >> Hardware Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Moderator billford
(moderator) Tue 01-Feb-11 01:18:36
Print Post

Re: A couple of things

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by zyborg47:
I never done two monitors before, had no need to. I know someone who have and still do.
When you use two monitors you'll wonder how you ever managed with just one... in fact you're more like to wonder where and how you can fit a third grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

[email protected] ________________________Planes and Cars and ...________________________BQM

Edited by billford (Tue 01-Feb-11 01:19:52)

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User camieabz
(legend) Tue 01-Feb-11 02:06:14
Print Post

[re: billford] [link to this post]

I've considered multiple moniters for gaming, namely Flight Sim, but probably can't justify it, as I'm not serious enough about it. I did consider one of those Flight Sim virtual airlines, but there were too many hoops to jump through, and I'm probably not up to required standards (apparently they are very, very serious about it...it's just a game to me). Maybe one day, when I've grown up. laugh

~~~~~~~~~~

© Camieabz 2002-2011 - All rights and lefts reserved.

report this link
Moderator billford
(moderator) Tue 01-Feb-11 02:14:14
Print Post

[re: camieabz] [link to this post]

What I like about two monitors is having what I'm doing on the main one, and ancillaries (email, assorted monitors, toolboxes etc) that I need, but not all the time, on the second one. I could manage without it, but it'a 1000% more convenient...
In reply to a post by camieabz:
Maybe one day, when I've grown up. laugh
Naah, you don't want to do that- growing old is unavoidable, growing up is optional and a lot less fun grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill

[email protected] ________________________Planes and Cars and ...________________________BQM

Edited by billford (Tue 01-Feb-11 02:18:35)

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 02-Feb-11 10:56:55
Print Post

[re: billford] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by billford:
In reply to a post by zyborg47:
I never done two monitors before, had no need to. I know someone who have and still do.
When you use two monitors you'll wonder how you ever managed with just one... in fact you're more like to wonder where and how you can fit a third grin

You could be right, I will have to wait and see.

the problem with two monitors is you have to keep moving your head to see them both.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User homi
(newbie) Tue 15-Feb-11 01:56:56
Print Post

Re: A couple of things *DELETED*

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

Post deleted by Sadoldman
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to