User comments on ISPs
  >> Hyperoptic

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mr_mojo
(knowledge is power) Mon 30-Sep-19 15:27:34
Print Post

Nonsensical pricing again

[link to this post]

Hyperoptic is offering 150meg for £29/month with no contract. If you take a 12 month contract, it is £27/month, then goes up to £38! Very odd pricing from an ISP.
ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Mon 30-Sep-19 15:47:57
Print Post

Re: Nonsensical pricing again

[re: mr_mojo] [link to this post]

Hi there! The price differs depending on the contract type. We have a promotional price for 12 months period that goes up once the promotion has ended, but as we wanted to meet the needs of new customers who don't want to sign up for a yearly contract, the monthly rolling plan price is very close to the 12- month period plan rates. If you need more information about the specific account, please PM us and we'll get back in touch.

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or email to [email protected]
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User kitfit1
(newbie) Mon 30-Sep-19 19:48:16
Print Post

[re: Hyperoptic_CS] [link to this post]

To be honest, i would love the ability to order 150meg for £29 a month on a rolling contract. As it is, no one is likely to roll that out in my area before i leave this earth so will be stuck with FTTC for ever i think. Stop moaning about the price and grab the offer with both hands.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Tue 01-Oct-19 15:43:26
Print Post

[re: kitfit1] [link to this post]

We're sure you won't regret it, so feel free to join anytime! You may sing up online or with our Telesales team on 0333 332 1111.

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or email to [email protected]
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to