General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | [101] | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Wyt456
(newbie) Thu 20-Jun-19 10:17:21
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: evsy92] [link to this post]

Evsy92 - when did you apply? And have you heard back from the assessment day?
I applied end of Jan/early Feb, passed video interview but now been told after chasing that Iím just being considered for an assessment day (standard response!)...
Standard User evsy92
(newbie) Thu 20-Jun-19 13:32:58
Print Post

[re: Wyt456] [link to this post]

Yea i applied at a similar time, early February i think. The didnt hear anything until mid May and got invited to the AC. It all depends on where the jobs are, i think i got invited because a job became available near my postcode. Its a long waiting game unfortunately. Stay positive!!
Standard User Wyt456
(newbie) Thu 20-Jun-19 13:35:37
Print Post

[re: evsy92] [link to this post]

Ha ha thanks. Trying to! But so frustrating. Iíd just like to know either way!
What postcode are you if you donít mind me asking?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ashley10
(newbie) Thu 20-Jun-19 15:28:55
Print Post

[re: mlangley450] [link to this post]

Yeah I know how you feel. Luckily my current job is ok so Iím not too desperate to jump ship. Iíve also got Fibre Jointer smile

Edited by Ashley10 (Thu 20-Jun-19 15:30:14)

Standard User TVvisionengineer
(newbie) Fri 21-Jun-19 14:23:17
Print Post

[re: Ashley10] [link to this post]

Anybody else had this email from BT?

"Hi,

We can see that youíve applied for an Openreach engineering traineeship in the past, but did you know about the other engineering apprenticeships that BT are currently recruiting for?

Alongside our Openreach traineeship vacancies, weíre recruiting an array of fresh new talent into our BT Technology business.

BT Technology is responsible for researching, creating and continually improving innovative new products and systems for BTís customer facing teams. BT Technology manages the critical change to vital infrastructure for all

of BTís products, services and internal systems and sits at the heart of the 5G rollout. With a workforce of more than 11,700 people and a passion for developing new talent, BT Technology is a great place to launch your engineering career.

Please see the below engineering vacancies that we are recruiting for within BT Technology:..."
Standard User Aimbot
(newbie) Sun 23-Jun-19 13:09:57
Print Post

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Hi, could I have the link for the discord group please?
Standard User evsy92
(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 08:37:04
Print Post

[re: Wyt456] [link to this post]

I applied in early February then did my AC at the start of June. Think it all depends on when a job pops up in your postcode, Im SK9 in cheshire
Standard User Bikerchick
(learned) Mon 24-Jun-19 09:39:35
Print Post

[re: Aimbot] [link to this post]

Let me know when you'll be on and I'll try get a link as they aren't live very long.
Standard User Willirv
(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 10:47:22
Print Post

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Anyone else just has an email saying theyíre coming to the end of the recruitment process?

Just had this:

Good morning,

Firstly I want to thank you for your application for the Openreach Trainee Engineer role, and our apologies for how long it has taken us to contact you.

We have been overwhelmed with applicants for these roles. To date we have had in excess of 60,000 applications for less than 3000 trainee engineer vacancies.

Due to the number of vacancies we had and the high number of applications received, we are nearing completion of our current recruitment campaign in your area at this time.

We just wanted to give you a quick update to let you know we still have a few more remaining vacancies and we are working as quickly as possible to set up additional assessment centres to fill the remaining posts.

Unfortunately we wonít be able to invite everyone to an assessment centre. I want to add that when all our vacancies have been filled, we will keep your details on file. When new roles are released, we will contact you to see if you are still interested in working for Openreach.

Thank you again for your application and patience.

Regards

Openreach Recruitment Team
Standard User Yesbert
(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 10:54:49
Print Post

[re: Willirv] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Willirv:
Anyone else just has an email saying theyíre coming to the end of the recruitment process?

Just had this:

Good morning,

Firstly I want to thank you for your application for the Openreach Trainee Engineer role, and our apologies for how long it has taken us to contact you.

We have been overwhelmed with applicants for these roles. To date we have had in excess of 60,000 applications for less than 3000 trainee engineer vacancies.

Due to the number of vacancies we had and the high number of applications received, we are nearing completion of our current recruitment campaign in your area at this time.

We just wanted to give you a quick update to let you know we still have a few more remaining vacancies and we are working as quickly as possible to set up additional assessment centres to fill the remaining posts.

Unfortunately we wonít be able to invite everyone to an assessment centre. I want to add that when all our vacancies have been filled, we will keep your details on file. When new roles are released, we will contact you to see if you are still interested in working for Openreach.

Thank you again for your application and patience.

Regards

Openreach Recruitment Team

Yeah I've just recieved this, not getting much hope after this email to be honest.
Pages in this thread: << 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | [101] | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to