General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | [103] | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User TVvisionengineer
(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 13:34:43
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: NewMember123] [link to this post]

Good Morning,

Firstly I want to thank you for your application for the Openreach Trainee Engineer role, and our apologies for how long it has taken us to contact you.
We have been overwhelmed with applicants for these roles. To date we have had in excess of 60,000 applications for less than 3000 trainee engineer vacancies.
Unfortunately due to the limited number of vacancies we had and the high number of applications received, we have now completed our recruitment in your area at this time.
I want to add that we will keep all your details on file. When new roles are released, we will contact you to see if you would still be interested in working for Openreach.
Thank you again for your application and patience.
Regards
Openreach Recruitment Team
Standard User Phil11
(regular) Mon 24-Jun-19 14:00:47
Print Post

[re: TVvisionengineer] [link to this post]

Yep, same email here!
Standard User Yesbert
(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 14:06:24
Print Post

In reply to a post by TVvisionengineer:
Good Morning,

Firstly I want to thank you for your application for the Openreach Trainee Engineer role, and our apologies for how long it has taken us to contact you.
We have been overwhelmed with applicants for these roles. To date we have had in excess of 60,000 applications for less than 3000 trainee engineer vacancies.
Unfortunately due to the limited number of vacancies we had and the high number of applications received, we have now completed our recruitment in your area at this time.
I want to add that we will keep all your details on file. When new roles are released, we will contact you to see if you would still be interested in working for Openreach.
Thank you again for your application and patience.
Regards
Openreach Recruitment Team

Where did u apply mate

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 14:29:36
Print Post

[re: Yesbert] [link to this post]

North Wales, LLanberis area
Standard User Yesbert
(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 15:24:20
Print Post

In reply to a post by TVvisionengineer:
North Wales, LLanberis area

Stockport area for me
Standard User Andy20xe
(newbie) Mon 24-Jun-19 18:27:21
Print Post

I'm Colwyn bay North Wales and mine says they are near completion of recruitment rather than saying they've finished recruiting
Standard User Kirdaz
(newbie) Thu 27-Jun-19 10:22:03
Print Post

[re: Andy20xe] [link to this post]

I'm in Norfolk and have completed and passed the assessment. I've been told I'm listed as 'passed but no post', no available positions in my area. Anyone else in this position. Don't know if its a case of waiting for someone to leave/retire or whether they'll be another recruitment drive soon...
Standard User Pelham123
(newbie) Thu 27-Jun-19 14:00:41
Print Post

[re: Kirdaz] [link to this post]

Hi all, 1st post here and thanks all for the great wealth of info contained, appreciated.

I also received an email advising I successfully passed at the assessment centre, but currently no vacancies in my area. Bittersweet, I'm itching to start and now wondering when an opening might occur.

I think the hardest part is over and am hoping to even better news in the coming days and weeks.

Any one else getting the same kind of message now?

I'm in the South and there is still what appears to be a campaign for Basingstoke running?

Edited by Pelham123 (Thu 27-Jun-19 14:20:58)

Standard User 7VFAa7
(newbie) Thu 27-Jun-19 14:52:58
Print Post

[re: Ashley10] [link to this post]

Hi Everyone,
I have strange situation with OpenReach.
I had assessment at 15 may and till now I don't have an answer about results. I email OpenReach few times.
At the end of may they send email saying basiclly: "sorry for delay"
And today I get email that results of assessment are problablly in SPAM folder.

I have been checking spam folder frequently but nothing was there. I heard that emails might come from Hungary.

Do you know what is going on?
(newbie) Thu 27-Jun-19 18:19:06
Print Post

[re: 7VFAa7] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by 7VFAa7:
Hi Everyone,
I have strange situation with OpenReach.
I had assessment at 15 may and till now I don't have an answer about results. I email OpenReach few times.
At the end of may they send email saying basiclly: "sorry for delay"
And today I get email that results of assessment are problablly in SPAM folder.

I have been checking spam folder frequently but nothing was there. I heard that emails might come from Hungary.

Do you know what is going on?

Sounds like you may have passed the assessment but they have no vacancies in your area.
Pages in this thread: << 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | [103] | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to