General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | [104] | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 7VFAa7
(newbie) Thu 27-Jun-19 19:00:30
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: TVvisionengineer] [link to this post]

Well, I pick region of Westminister in Central London. so I am wondering
Standard User hellfire31
(newbie) Thu 27-Jun-19 19:02:31
Print Post

[re: Kirdaz] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Kirdaz:
I'm in Norfolk and have completed and passed the assessment. I've been told I'm listed as 'passed but no post', no available positions in my area. Anyone else in this position. Don't know if its a case of waiting for someone to leave/retire or whether they'll be another recruitment drive soon...

i did the assessment yesterday and got an email this morning saying that i had passed but there were no jobs available at the moment but things can change very quickly.
there is training this year up till november and possibly december they said so i think they are waiting to book the training before they announce the role
Standard User Kirdaz
(newbie) Thu 27-Jun-19 22:43:51
Print Post

[re: hellfire31] [link to this post]

Fingers crossed then. Nothing worse than not knowing what the timescale is.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Aimbot
(newbie) Fri 28-Jun-19 02:10:12
Print Post

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Sorry for the trouble, I have been trying to get into the discord group for a while but just seem to miss out on the links. I will be on today 28/06/2019 at 20:00.
Standard User Nosnx
(newbie) Fri 28-Jun-19 13:32:17
Print Post

In reply to a post by hellfire31:
i did the assessment yesterday and got an email this morning saying that i had passed but there were no jobs available at the moment but things can change very quickly.
there is training this year up till november and possibly december they said so i think they are waiting to book the training before they announce the role

Hi, may I wonder where did you complete your assessment? I`m booked on 11th July in Swindon. I`m based in Buckinghamshire so I wonder if my situation will be same as described above. smile

My story:
I submit my application on 6th June, get video interview invitation straight away which I completed on 16th. On 18th June I`ve got message that I passed and 25th I received invitation into Assessment Center. What I red story of others my progress is surprisingly quick?
Standard User choppersrock
(regular) Fri 28-Jun-19 13:39:56
Print Post

[re: Nosnx] [link to this post]

Hi. I did my assessment at Swindon back in March. It was an interesting day etc. I found out within a few days I passed but even though I was offered a post it does not start till October...July next week...halfway through the wait lol..

Sky Fibre Pro - Billion 880nl V1 (bridge mode) + Opnsense with ipv6 - ECI cab, G.INP disabled April 2016
Standard User Bikerchick
(learned) Fri 28-Jun-19 20:04:30
Print Post

[re: Aimbot] [link to this post]

Here you go mate.
https://discord.gg/aqxn22
Standard User hellfire31
(newbie) Sat 29-Jun-19 06:24:15
Print Post

[re: Nosnx] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Nosnx:
In reply to a post by hellfire31:

Hi, may I wonder where did you complete your assessment? I`m booked on 11th July in Swindon. I`m based in Buckinghamshire so I wonder if my situation will be same as described above. smile

My story:
I submit my application on 6th June, get video interview invitation straight away which I completed on 16th. On 18th June I`ve got message that I passed and 25th I received invitation into Assessment Center. What I red story of others my progress is surprisingly quick?

I attended Bristol and was told i had passed the very next morning. It seems that everyone that passes then has another long wait before an offer or start date
Standard User Aimbot
(newbie) Sat 29-Jun-19 08:17:57
Print Post

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Cheers. Thank you again for your help.
Standard User Aldo77
(learned) Sat 29-Jun-19 14:52:22
Print Post

not necessarily, i found out i'd passed assessment and was offered a role a week later, some people can get an offer the next day, some wait months. Depends on the needs of the business in your area
Pages in this thread: << 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | [104] | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to