General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [11] | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jason321
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 11:00:56
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Leeroy123] [link to this post]

I think mine were too short as well, was kicking myself when it was over. Hopefully weíll all get an answer soon..
Good luck everyone.
Standard User Leeroy123
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 12:43:43
Print Post

[re: Jason321] [link to this post]

I think mine were quite direct and probably didnt elaborate enough
Standard User Chriz1
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 13:04:51
Print Post

[re: Leeroy123] [link to this post]

Guys does anyone know how the training works ? I know it's residential for first week are you then out buddying in you local area? How does it work for the duration of the training ?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Gavorose
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 14:00:03
Print Post

[re: Chriz1] [link to this post]

Hello Chriz1, ive been told i will be in yarnfeild for 2 weeks, first week being health and safety and the second a mixture between manual handling and company procedures, then 3rd week meeting the team and out with an experienced engineer,

hope thats helpful mate, when do you start?
Standard User wah007
(committed) Thu 14-Feb-19 15:33:20
Print Post

[re: Gavorose] [link to this post]

Yeah, I think I messed mine up too, short answers, but on the last question I answered right to the end of the countdown timer.

Gavorose, how long after the video interview did you get an invite for the assessment?
Standard User Gavorose
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 16:23:56
Print Post

[re: wah007] [link to this post]

I done the video interview on a Friday and got a response on the Monday, it was sitting in my Spam folder so only noticed Wed/Thurs, i wouldn't worry too much about the answers in the video as its just to put a face to the application, i stuttered and muddled up most of my words
Standard User wah007
(committed) Thu 14-Feb-19 16:41:32
Print Post

In reply to a post by Gavorose:
I done the video interview on a Friday and got a response on the Monday, it was sitting in my Spam folder so only noticed Wed/Thurs, i wouldn't worry too much about the answers in the video as its just to put a face to the application, i stuttered and muddled up most of my words

Thanks mate, that does give me some confidence. Hopefully we all get some good news soon.
Standard User Jason321
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 18:21:22
Print Post

In reply to a post by Gavorose:
i wouldn't worry too much about the answers in the video as its just to put a face to the application, i stuttered and muddled up most of my words

Gives me a bit of hope then, I just donít think I answered the questions with as much detail as I could have. Probably one of the strangest interviews Iíve ever done!
Standard User Chriz1
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 18:32:44
Print Post

I haven't even applied yet but I have in the past and got offered a job, unfortunately at that time I got promoted to a very good job in my current workplace so i dodnt accept. But I'm considering reapplying but just wanted to know how the training works to see of i can do it with childcare etc being away from home. How often do you then go back to Yarnfield?
Standard User Phil11
(newbie) Thu 14-Feb-19 18:40:52
Print Post

[re: Jason321] [link to this post]

Good luck everybody.

I done a shedload of research before the video interview and thought I done my video interview rather smoothly with no stuttering.

Where are you located Gavorose?

Phil.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [11] | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to