General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | [110] | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User AL1992
(newbie) Mon 15-Jul-19 21:22:02
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Jaywalkaaa] [link to this post]

I got my email earlier, I am over the moon. Just waiting on the phone call now with start dates etc laugh i was also at leeds on the 10th "morning session" I really cant wait!!
Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Mon 15-Jul-19 23:35:09
Print Post

Congrats man bet youíre buzzing, were you contacted via email or by call. How did you feel the assessment centre went ?
Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Mon 15-Jul-19 23:37:58
Print Post

[re: AL1992] [link to this post]

Congrats man, what time were you emailed?, just wondering if they send it out late or during working hours.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User AL1992
(newbie) Tue 16-Jul-19 22:14:59
Print Post

[re: Almighty26] [link to this post]

I got my email around half 3 smile, i think the next step is a phone call with dates etc
Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Tue 16-Jul-19 22:28:17
Print Post

[re: AL1992] [link to this post]

Ah okay thankyou for the reply. Bet youíre still on cloud 9. Still havenít got a reply yet day 3, really hoping tomorrow is the day. Did you BT career page change from tier 2/ assessment centre booked ?
Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Wed 17-Jul-19 09:47:15
Print Post

Received this email this morning ;

Thank you so much for the time you spent with us last week in Swindon.

I am pleased to say you were successful at passing the assessment centre, well done!

Unfortunately at this time we do not have a specific vacancy that matches to your location so for the moment we are unable to offer you a position.

However the position does change on a regular basis and new vacancies do become available to us through the year. I can assure you we will be in touch if and when this changes to see if you are still interested.

So happy, like a weight off my shoulders. Now the waiting game Iím in the fortunate situation where Iím happy to wait 6-7 months for a vacancy.
Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Wed 17-Jul-19 17:32:58
Print Post

Anyone have a link to discord chat please ?
Standard User Jaywalkaaa
(newbie) Wed 17-Jul-19 20:40:37
Print Post

Congrats mate, massive relief ainít it haha, just waiting for the phone call now, but like you said Iím not in a mad rush got a holiday early September anyway so will probably be after that. Canít wait to start though!
Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Wed 17-Jul-19 20:46:06
Print Post

Thanks mate, yeah huge relief. Was on my phone at the time and the email came through at the top but only saw the first line of the email. I was [censored] it before I opened it. Yeah both in fortunate positions that we can both wait a few months, Iím happy to wait till February time. Yeah same canít wait to get that van and get out on jobs and get some job satisfaction back in my life and work towards a career rather than just a ďjobĒ.
Standard User hellfire31
(newbie) Thu 18-Jul-19 20:24:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by Almighty26:
Received this email this morning ;

Thank you so much for the time you spent with us last week in Swindon.

I am pleased to say you were successful at passing the assessment centre, well done!

Unfortunately at this time we do not have a specific vacancy that matches to your location so for the moment we are unable to offer you a position.

However the position does change on a regular basis and new vacancies do become available to us through the year. I can assure you we will be in touch if and when this changes to see if you are still interested.

So happy, like a weight off my shoulders. Now the waiting game Iím in the fortunate situation where Iím happy to wait 6-7 months for a vacancy.

i had the same one mate when i passed AC in Bristol on the 26th of June. Its a waiting game now. I am in salisbury by the way
Pages in this thread: << 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | [110] | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to