General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | [114] | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Bsr
(newbie) Fri 02-Aug-19 00:09:33
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Hi guys.

How long did you wait between passing the assessment centre and being offered a start date.
I was successful at the assessment centre and itís been three months now. Iím based in London.

Thanks.
Standard User hellfire31
(newbie) Sat 03-Aug-19 09:56:15
Print Post

[re: Bsr] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Bsr:
Hi guys.

How long did you wait between passing the assessment centre and being offered a start date.
I was successful at the assessment centre and itís been three months now. Iím based in London.

Thanks.

i am on 2 months.... have seen people on 4 weeks to 18 months....depends on demands. youd think london was an easy one
Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Sat 03-Aug-19 13:39:02
Print Post

[re: Bsr] [link to this post]

Iíve only waited 3 weeks since AC but Iím happy to wait up to 8 months but would be nice to know a rough date as Iím in limbo to keep looking for another job just in case Openreach havenít got one open for when I leave my current job.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Almighty26
(newbie) Sat 03-Aug-19 13:41:08
Print Post

Canít believe I missed this. Thought I had email notifications to all replies on the chat but must be only when Iím replied to. Any chance you could reply to this whenever you get another discord link please so I can join chat Thankyou
Standard User cyclopsgd
(newbie) Sat 03-Aug-19 17:41:36
Print Post

[re: Almighty26] [link to this post]

Hey in June I got the email saying that they had completed their application process thankyou for applying.

Does that mean I should apply again when they open again or will my application already be there?
Standard User Gwalt
(newbie) Sun 04-Aug-19 11:02:55
Print Post

[re: hellfire31] [link to this post]

I passed AC end of Jan, still waiting on call for start date. I live in Northumberland so guessing demand isn't as high. I know a lad that done AC same day as me got start date couple of weeks ago. He lives over the border though. Frustrating at times but all of us are in the same situation. Hoping sooner rather than later
Standard User Bikerchick
(learned) Sun 04-Aug-19 16:45:29
Print Post

[re: Almighty26] [link to this post]

Sent you a message Almighty26
Standard User Phcb92
(newbie) Wed 07-Aug-19 20:35:42
Print Post

If the job Iíve applied for is starting on the 23rd of September would I have had an assessment centre call up by now?
Standard User Bikerchick
(learned) Wed 07-Aug-19 21:29:48
Print Post

[re: Phcb92] [link to this post]

What position did you apply for? Everyone I have spoken to or read about has only been offered a position after passing the Assessment Centre so yes does sound very strange!. Did you get an email from bt recruitment?
Standard User Phcb92
(newbie) Wed 07-Aug-19 22:43:16
Print Post

Hi, thanks for the reply

Iíll try cut a long story short here -

I applied for the trainee fibre engineer role - did my video interview and was then told there were no vacancies at the minute, however, hereís another 5 apprenticeships available with us...

... the start Date for these roles are 23rd September. If u wish to apply for one of these roles then please reply to this email stating which one. As you have already applied for a role with us you donít need to apply again - we can look into fast tracking you to the final assessment...

...I said I would like to go for the Newcastle power engineer apprentice role to which they replied ďyou will now be considered for this role. We will look into organising the final assessment day for you. Remember there is no guarantee you will be invited.
You do not need to do anything more from now...

And now Iím just waiting basically...
Pages in this thread: << 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | [114] | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to