General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | [121] | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Bikerchick
(regular) Sun 01-Sep-19 23:40:43
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Jule32turn] [link to this post]

With the ID they take all your documents and photocopy them while they do the initial talk and colour blind test so yeah make sure you take all it asks you too as they ask you have everything and they do check it, well they did at mine which was in Bedford.
Standard User TVvisionengineer
(newbie) Tue 03-Sep-19 15:28:23
Print Post

[re: Bikerchick] [link to this post]

Got this email today, it seems to imply that recruitment will continue into 2020

Thanks for applying to our 2019 Apprentice Programme.

We had a high volume of applications from candidates looking for roles in your area and as we've now filled all our vacancies we won't be progressing your application any further this time. However, please do register your interest for our 2020 Apprentice scheme. Our application process opens early October and we would love for you to apply .
Standard User Bitofbanter
(learned) Tue 03-Sep-19 17:33:33
Print Post

[re: TVvisionengineer] [link to this post]

Are you from North Wales?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(newbie) Tue 03-Sep-19 17:53:25
Print Post

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

LL55 postcode
(learned) Tue 03-Sep-19 18:06:34
Print Post

Same postcode area as me! I passed video interview beginning of August, havenít heard anything apart from 1 email nearly 2 weeks ago saying.

Thanks for your email. Great news you have been successful at Video Interview, and have reached assessment centre stage. Please bear with us as we do have huge number of candidates at this stage and we cannot guarantee to invite everyone to Assessment Centre immediately. It does very much depend on what vacancies are available and whether any are in your area. One of the team will keep you posted.

What stage you at?
(newbie) Tue 03-Sep-19 18:24:33
Print Post

I passed the video interview twice, once late on in 2018 and again in March 2019. I got the same email as above but never got an assessment day. In June I got an email saying that recruitment was all but finished in my area.

Good Morning,

Firstly I want to thank you for your application for the Openreach Trainee Engineer role, and our apologies for how long it has taken us to contact you.
We have been overwhelmed with applicants for these roles. To date we have had in excess of 60,000 applications for less than 3000 trainee engineer vacancies.
Unfortunately due to the limited number of vacancies we had and the high number of applications received, we have now completed our recruitment in your area at this time.
I want to add that we will keep all your details on file. When new roles are released, we will contact you to see if you would still be interested in working for Openreach.
Thank you again for your application and patience.
Regards
Openreach Recruitment Team

Edited by TVvisionengineer (Tue 03-Sep-19 18:27:53)

Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Tue 03-Sep-19 18:27:25
Print Post

I'm in ll57, not heard anything since passing the video interview early August. Says tier2 when I log in. There's a few of us from North Wales then!
(learned) Tue 03-Sep-19 18:37:45
Print Post

[re: dnsllvn] [link to this post]

So early October they are recruiting again, does that mean we have to do video interview again? I know someone in Cornwall who going to
Assement centre tomorrow & he passed video interview 5 weeks ago. I guess north wales will be later than other areas getting fttp.
Standard User Stockez
(newbie) Tue 03-Sep-19 19:34:30
Print Post

Sorry if this quotes anyone I wasn't sure how to post a thread.

Hi, new to the forum, passed my video interview yesterday and recieved the you may poss be invited to the assessment centre. Just wondered if anyone from Hull/East Riding who have applied in the recent past or are in similar position to myself?

Cheers
Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Wed 04-Sep-19 10:24:20
Print Post

[re: Stockez] [link to this post]

I heard that some people get an email every two weeks saying we haven't forgotten about you, is anyone getting those? I haven't had anything since passing the video interview
Pages in this thread: << 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | [121] | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to