General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | [125] | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User hellfire31
(newbie) Sat 21-Sep-19 18:40:14
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Ozzypt] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Ozzypt:
Mind if I get one too? Starting Monday

Thanks

https://discord.gg/2nJY9n
Standard User Bitofbanter
(learned) Tue 24-Sep-19 16:06:52
Print Post

[re: hellfire31] [link to this post]

Anyone been invited to a assessment centre from Wales?
Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Tue 24-Sep-19 16:09:18
Print Post

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

i'm in North Wales, still waiting. I guess we'll just have to wait until a position opens up in whatever area you're from.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Bitofbanter
(learned) Tue 24-Sep-19 17:20:41
Print Post

[re: dnsllvn] [link to this post]

I am from North Wales as well, passed video interview 1st August, when did you pass yours?
Standard User dnsllvn
(newbie) Tue 24-Sep-19 21:37:58
Print Post

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

9th August
Standard User krypticduck
(newbie) Wed 25-Sep-19 18:29:22
Print Post

I had a recruitment centre in Birmingham a few weeks back. Got told that they had no jobs in the area at the moment and spoke to the HR guy for a few emails about whether relocating might be a quicker way and he said don't worry they will just be creating a job vacancy for you. Does anyone know roughly how long this usually takes or whether I might be waiting right until the end of the year ?
Thanks
Standard User krypticduck
(newbie) Wed 25-Sep-19 18:31:18
Print Post

Don't know if you might be waiting a while due to when you did your application t. I'm in the Flintshire area and I got invited to the Birmingham one about 4 weeks ago now.
Standard User Bsr
(newbie) Fri 27-Sep-19 23:57:33
Print Post

[re: krypticduck] [link to this post]

I passed my assessment on the 1st May. And not heard nothing since the congratulations email.

Anyone else in the London area?
Standard User Sonny_T
(newbie) Sun 29-Sep-19 19:42:57
Print Post

[re: Bsr] [link to this post]

Hi all.

Just a quick question. Does anyone know how long the average wait time is to get started?

I passed the assessment day and was told I had the job back in mid March.

Iv'e tried emailing several times but just keep getting the auto-generated generic fluff back that doesn't answer the actual questions in my email.

Seems extremely unprofessional for a company to offer people jobs then just leave them in limbo for so long without even an email to say that they haven't forgotten about you.

Is this the normal standard for Openreach? How long have you guys been waiting?

I am based in Tayside, Scotland. Thanks
Standard User Kirdaz
(newbie) Mon 30-Sep-19 08:36:31
Print Post

[re: Sonny_T] [link to this post]

I'm not in scotland but in the same boat in Norfolk. Passed my AC early February but had to withdraw for a period. Luckily i was able to revert my application which i did so june 3rd. I have contacted them numerous times and they say when something comes available within 40 mins of my area then they will be in contact. So frustrating not having a timescale. Not knowing whether it will days, months or even a year...it looks like all applicants have been paused where they are and only progress to the next stage when there is a position available.
Pages in this thread: << 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | [125] | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to