General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Phil11
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 15:09:35
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Gavorose] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Gavorose:
Hello Phil,

how far are you in the application?

im in south london, how about you?

Hi Gav.

I sent my application on Feb 6th with CV/qualifications - Done the video interview on Friday 8th about 5pm. So they may not of seen it until at least Monday 11th. No reply yet.

I'm in Merseyside also.
Standard User Bitofbanter
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 15:15:17
Print Post

[re: Jason321] [link to this post]

Sent email few days ago! No reply!
Standard User Phil11
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 15:23:08
Print Post

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Bitofbanter:
Sent email few days ago! No reply!

It seems they're majorly behind on reviewing the video interviews.

I hope that's the case anyway!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User wah007
(committed) Fri 15-Feb-19 15:33:33
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

So once you've passed the assessment and you get a start date for training, do you have to hand in the notice to the current employer before the start date and will they start paying you from the first day of training?
Or do you have to do a couple of weeks training before you find out if you've got the job for definite? (meaning no pay for a while).

Not sure on how this works.

Edited by wah007 (Fri 15-Feb-19 15:36:33)

Standard User turtleparadise
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 15:43:47
Print Post

[re: wah007] [link to this post]

I was booked in for the assessment centre in Leeds on 1st March, or I was

Hi there

It is with regret the Assessment Centre has had to be amended due to the requirement needs of the business.

We have training locations for certain areas of the country and we need to prioritise roles based on the training location demands.

Please accept my apologies, we will be in touch as soon as we are able to hold another Assessment Centre in your area again to cover your specific location.

Hope to speak to you soon
Standard User Phil11
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 15:51:11
Print Post

[re: wah007] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by wah007:
So once you've passed the assessment and you get a start date for training, do you have to hand in the notice to the current employer before the start date and will they start paying you from the first day of training?
Or do you have to do a couple of weeks training before you find out if you've got the job for definite? (meaning no pay for a while).

Not sure on how this works.

Hi mate that's a question for Gav I think.

Technically you're employed by Openreach on the first day of training so you should start earning. I'd imagine you have to hand your notice in to coincide with your start date. Usually the standard is four weeks but it depends on your current employer.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
Standard User wah007
(committed) Fri 15-Feb-19 15:54:32
Print Post

Thanks for the reply mate. That sounds good.

I'm sorry I didn't realise I was replying to you, I can't see a general reply button for the forum so thought I could click on reply under anyone's name.

I can't believe I've been a member of this Forum since 2006, I've only found this again a few days ago and tried logging in and it worked.

Edited by wah007 (Fri 15-Feb-19 15:56:17)

Standard User baz0927
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 17:23:46
Print Post

I did my video interview on the 1st Feb and I haven`t heard from them but on my Application page it was updated on Feb13th with the following " Congratulations! You've passed our initial screening and we're now considering you for assessment centre. We'll be in touch soon to let you know when we can book you in."
So may be worth checking that

Wirral
Standard User Jason321
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 17:41:14
Print Post

[re: baz0927] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by baz0927:
I did my video interview on the 1st Feb and I haven`t heard from them but on my Application page it was updated on Feb13th with the following " Congratulations! You've passed our initial screening and we're now considering you for assessment centre. We'll be in touch soon to let you know when we can book you in."
So may be worth checking that

Wirral

Iíve not seen an application page, all my contact has been via email?
Standard User baz0927
(newbie) Fri 15-Feb-19 17:57:27
Print Post

[re: Jason321] [link to this post]

Try this link
https://bt.taleo.net/careersection/extop/mysubmissio...
Pages in this thread: << 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to