General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | [15] | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Stevoser
(newbie) Sat 16-Feb-19 10:30:35
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: baz0927] [link to this post]

Mines is the same! Done it the 1st updated the 13th with same message. Didn't get an email funnily enough.

Hopefully get assessment day soon.
Standard User Jj22
(newbie) Sun 17-Feb-19 08:04:51
Print Post

[re: Stevoser] [link to this post]

Hi, can anyone please tell me if there is a colour vision test on the assessment day?
Standard User Alehay97
(newbie) Sun 17-Feb-19 09:47:34
Print Post

[re: Tom1994] [link to this post]

I had my assessment day on 31/01 in Preston, same as you was told the next day that I passed and they are just waiting for the training dates to be finalised. Itís so frustrating having to wait. Iíve emailed them but didnít get any information on how long itís gonna be.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User dect
(member) Sun 17-Feb-19 09:48:22
Print Post

[re: Jj22] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jj22:
Hi, can anyone please tell me if there is a colour vision test on the assessment day?
I am colour blind and worked for BT for many many years without it affecting my work, that included connecting up 320 pair tie cables so keep that in mind if you are smile
Standard User Danny_H22
(newbie) Sun 17-Feb-19 11:36:05
Print Post

[re: dect] [link to this post]

Hey guys, great forum with lots of helpful information. Just a couple quick questions

1) am I right in saying that the fuel card only works at Esso? Because I live nowhere near any esso garages

2) itís advertised as Monday - Sunday but how many weekends a month do you work?

3) I appreciate you canít use the van out of work hours, but what if I want to go right to the gym/shop from work? Would I have to come home and change to the car?

4) can someone explain the wages please. Iíve seen differing amounts. Also, how do you earn the 10% bonus?

Thanks guys
Standard User Jj22
(newbie) Sun 17-Feb-19 13:19:00
Print Post

[re: Danny_H22] [link to this post]

Thanks for that, Iíve got the assessment coming up but I read on the website they do a colour test which I wasnít aware of until after applying so hopefully it wonít mean a no if I do fail.
Standard User Leeroy123
(newbie) Sun 17-Feb-19 13:36:30
Print Post

[re: Jj22] [link to this post]

Fingers crossed we might here something this week , good luck all
Standard User Dowdy83
(newbie) Sun 17-Feb-19 15:08:23
Print Post

[re: Leeroy123] [link to this post]

Hope so good luck everyone
Standard User Leeroy123
(newbie) Mon 18-Feb-19 17:43:08
Print Post

[re: Dowdy83] [link to this post]

I had a update today i was told i will hopefully get a yes or no bye mid march .
Standard User LesT
(newbie) Mon 18-Feb-19 17:48:46
Print Post

[re: Dowdy83] [link to this post]

Hi Everyone! My first post so hopefully done it right smile
Just wondered if there are any other "Mature" engineers applying for Openreach this year?
I have been doing Telecoms stuff for 27 years now with the same company (mostly electrical and engineering setup with a small Comms dept) but always fancied finishing off with a dedicated Telecoms National Like BT
Will be taking a serious pay cut for the privilege but fairly certain it will be worth it.
Any other "oldie" Trainees or am I going to be the black sheep LOL!?
Pages in this thread: << 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | [15] | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to