General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | [19] | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Titchman
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 10:30:44
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

I logged in to mine and it's asking me to submit my application, yet I've completed the video interview and have confirmation email of this.
Standard User Dowdy83
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 11:40:04
Print Post

[re: Titchman] [link to this post]

Just checked mine was last updated on the 10th to completed now say last updated 21st status completed
Standard User Jj22
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 11:55:15
Print Post

[re: Dowdy83] [link to this post]

Completed my video interview on the 8/2, Waiting for it to be marked &#129310;

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Leeroy123
(learned) Thu 21-Feb-19 15:34:12
Print Post

[re: Jj22] [link to this post]

Anyone heard anything?
Standard User Jj22
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 16:02:22
Print Post

[re: Leeroy123] [link to this post]

Nothing yet
Standard User Bitofbanter
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 16:19:49
Print Post

[re: Jj22] [link to this post]

No will be 4 weeks tomorrow I did interview!
Standard User Phil11
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 16:25:34
Print Post

[re: XboxUser] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by XboxUser:
Phil

Thanks for that, logged in and there’s a message attached to my application link on (application received) -tier2
‘You’ve passed initial screening and now considering you for our assessment centre, we’ll be in touch shortly’

Is that a good thing??

Hoping to make some good friendships along this journey and you all get the news you want to hear smile

Yes that's the same as mine mate.

It seems they may sorting by postcode rather than by date.

Where are you located?

Edited by Phil11 (Thu 21-Feb-19 16:30:37)

Standard User Samm32
(newbie) Thu 21-Feb-19 16:56:38
Print Post

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

I did my video interview just over 4 weeks ago and I logged in today to check and it’s changed to tier 2 and it now says
‘congratulations you have passed our initial screening and were now considering you for assessment centre we’ll be in touch soon to let you know when we can book you in’
Hopefully you will hear something soon.
Standard User wah007
(committed) Thu 21-Feb-19 18:32:40
Print Post

[re: Samm32] [link to this post]

I just received the below email today. I did the video interview on the 11th Feb.

"An update regarding your Trainee Openreach Engineer Application

Dear xxxx

We’re pleased to tell you that you’ve passed our initial screening. We’re progressing your application for the Openreach Trainee Engineer Programme to the next stage of the recruitment process, which is where we consider your application against others for an Assessment Centre.

Our assessment centres take place throughout the year. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it’s not possible for us to invite all candidates who reach this stage to attend an assessment centre. We invite candidates to an assessment centre based on how well they have done in the earlier parts of the application process and how much of a match they are for the roles we have available.

If you are successful in receiving an invite to an assessment we’ll be in touch to provide further information about the role we’re considering you for and with additional details about the day.

As we arrange hundreds of assessment centres, it does take some planning and there may be a delay in you hearing from us to let you know whether you have been successful at this stage or not. However, we will send you regular updates to let you know if you have been considered for an assessment centre place.

We’ll be in touch with an update as soon as we can. If you have any questions before you’ve heard from us please email xxxxx.

Until then, thank you for your patience and well done again on making it this far."
Standard User Leeroy123
(learned) Thu 21-Feb-19 18:41:41
Print Post

[re: wah007] [link to this post]

Good luck
Pages in this thread: << 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | [19] | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to