General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | [29] | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Thu 28-Feb-19 13:42:15
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

I've just had this email:

Thank you for contacting us.

we have launched a new campaign now and do expect to have all finalised locations signed off by early March.

Once we get the finalised plan from Openreach we will start planning out where and when our first set of Assessment Centres will take place.

Please bear with us as we do have huge number of candidates on file and we cannot guarantee to call up everyone to Assessment Centre immediately – it does very much depend on where our new vacancies will be and which locations are Openreach priority to fill first.

Kind regards,

Openreach Recruitment team

So location priority initially. smile
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Thu 28-Feb-19 22:21:49
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

Nice one mate, We should start to see some things happening soon then! One way or another! Where you based Phil?
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Thu 28-Feb-19 23:04:10
Print Post

In reply to a post by Gaztop85:
Nice one mate, We should start to see some things happening soon then! One way or another! Where you based Phil?

Merseyside mate. You?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Thu 28-Feb-19 23:34:35
Print Post

Dundee, Scotland mate. Patiently waiting the outcome of my video interview haha! When did you sit yours?
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Fri 01-Mar-19 00:53:04
Print Post

In reply to a post by Gaztop85:
Dundee, Scotland mate. Patiently waiting the outcome of my video interview haha! When did you sit yours?

I sat my video interview on February 8th and it advanced to tier 2 on February 20th on the BT Taleo site mate.

They're majorly behind though. Patience is key smile
Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Fri 01-Mar-19 08:35:26
Print Post

Hi Mate I seem to be on the same timelines as yourself so il stop panicking now !!!!
Standard User Tom1994
(newbie) Sat 02-Mar-19 08:57:40
Print Post

[re: studlygf] [link to this post]

Couldn’t find the general reply button, sorry to quote. I received an email saying I was scheduled to start on the 25th March. I handed my notice in at work and was then contacted saying thy had given me the wrong start date and it’s the 26th August...

Because of this I can no longer go on holiday as planned and have to lose £1k. The organisation could of been better.
Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Sat 02-Mar-19 09:03:33
Print Post

[re: Tom1994] [link to this post]

That sounds murder mate ! where abouts in the country are you Tom ?
Standard User Gavorose
(newbie) Sat 02-Mar-19 12:54:32
Print Post

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

Got my travel Docs through the post and accommodation info this week, 4 months from first interview to start date seems the average time to wait, off up to stone Sunday to start my first day, il let you guys know what to expect at yarnfeild
Standard User Keeno
(newbie) Sat 02-Mar-19 14:49:39
Print Post

[re: Gavorose] [link to this post]

I've got a start date too. 29th April. Fingers crossed this is kept.
Pages in this thread: << 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | [29] | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to