General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | [32] | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User alexburt10
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 10:04:04
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Keeno] [link to this post]

Yeah hopefully. Did you get a call or was it an email just so I know what to look out for?
Standard User Keeno
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 10:59:12
Print Post

[re: alexburt10] [link to this post]

It was a phone call that I missed &#128530;then an email
Standard User Purplerockchick
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 12:07:25
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

Hey Phil I also have a tier 2, can you expand on what that possibly means, nothing else beside it just completed,. The inital application there and this second tier 2 job and ooh does anyone have link to discord please and thank you

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User addz8ball
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 12:17:15
Print Post

[re: Keeno] [link to this post]

Been reading this thread for awhile and thought I would add my process just incase it helps anyone, I applied for trainee engineer position at the start of Jan, two days later sent link too a video interview. Thought it went average but got an email two days later saying I had passed and was on a waiting list for an assessment day. Two days later again I got invited too a assessment day in Bedford in February, not sure on exact date but it's was a Tuesday. Assessment day was a practical, Maths and English test, colour blind test followed by two interviews, I really recommend wearing a shirt and tie because you really stand out if you don't. After the assessment day I got an email through the next day saying I had passed the assement day and they will be in contact with next steps and a proposed start date. The following week I missed a phone call but then received a email offering me the role of Frontline engineer starting on the 29th of April, should get my contract around mid March time! Very excited and quite a fast process for me! Would be happy too answer any questions about the stages I have gone so far as this thread really helped me prepare smile
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 12:27:44
Print Post

[re: Purplerockchick] [link to this post]

It just updated I have a congratulations and will be in touch ..... i am shaking,

Edit went back to have a look i i have a photo on my phone luckily but the congratulations bit has disappeared and now says completed confused.com

Edited by Purplerockchick (Mon 04-Mar-19 13:00:12)

Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 12:34:07
Print Post

[re: addz8ball] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by addz8ball:
Been reading this thread for awhile and thought I would add my process just incase it helps anyone, I applied for trainee engineer position at the start of Jan, two days later sent link too a video interview. Thought it went average but got an email two days later saying I had passed and was on a waiting list for an assessment day. Two days later again I got invited too a assessment day in Bedford in February, not sure on exact date but it's was a Tuesday. Assessment day was a practical, Maths and English test, colour blind test followed by two interviews, I really recommend wearing a shirt and tie because you really stand out if you don't. After the assessment day I got an email through the next day saying I had passed the assement day and they will be in contact with next steps and a proposed start date. The following week I missed a phone call but then received a email offering me the role of Frontline engineer starting on the 29th of April, should get my contract around mid March time! Very excited and quite a fast process for me! Would be happy too answer any questions about the stages I have gone so far as this thread really helped me prepare smile

Hi Mate You mind me asking where in the country you are,as yourself ive been following the thread and it seems there starting from the bottomof thecountry and moving upwards ! soundsdaft i know but thats what it seems like to me !!!
Standard User short94
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 12:36:47
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9 *DELETED*

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

Hi mate, originally from dundee myself. Have you heard anything yet in regards to your online interview?

Edited by short94 (Mon 04-Mar-19 12:41:19)

Standard User studlygf
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 12:37:34
Print Post

[re: Purplerockchick] [link to this post]

Hey I seem to be in the exact same position as yourself !! nightmare !
Standard User addz8ball
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 12:43:11
Print Post

[re: studlygf] [link to this post]

Hi mate I'm in Lincolnshire, I was offered a position at sibsey near Boston, hope that helps!
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 13:11:39
Print Post

[re: studlygf] [link to this post]

On the Taleo site if you log in and go to my jobs it will bring the teir 2 up, the application status may read application received this will be in blue click on that and that is the second page where it says congradulations, when it showed just completed i went down to the bottom of page and under the tab my jobs clicked there and the received bit there and could then see the congrats again i was panicking
Pages in this thread: << 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | [32] | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to