General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | [34] | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 14:41:15
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9 *DELETED*

[re: short94] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by short94:
Hi mate, originally from dundee myself. Have you heard anything yet in regards to your online interview?

Yeah just received an email today! 8 days after my video interview. Saying congratulations you have passed our initial screening and that they are progressing my application to the next stage, but also says unfortunately we canít invite everyone to the assessment centre due to the number of applicants, but that they will consider my application against others and they will be in touch. So not quite there yet but itís a small step forward! Fingers crossed!

How about you mate? When did you sit your interview?
Standard User Bitofbanter
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 14:52:17
Print Post

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

Anyone know how to contact openreach recruitment? Been waiting nearly 6 weeks for video interview outcome! Something gone wrong somewhere!
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 15:09:27
Print Post

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Bitofbanter:
Anyone know how to contact openreach recruitment? Been waiting nearly 6 weeks for video interview outcome! Something gone wrong somewhere!

Please see my post a little above - The email I received explains they've had a huge number of applicants and they're still sorting the last intake smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 15:17:39
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

Are they going by areas because some are getting a response quicker than me!
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 15:19:09
Print Post

In reply to a post by Bitofbanter:
Are they going by areas because some are getting a response quicker than me!

Yes they are smile

This is the email:

Thank you for contacting us.

we have launched a new campaign now and do expect to have all finalised locations signed off by early March.

Once we get the finalised plan from Openreach we will start planning out where and when our first set of Assessment Centres will take place.

Please bear with us as we do have huge number of candidates on file and we cannot guarantee to call up everyone to Assessment Centre immediately Ė it does very much depend on where our new vacancies will be and which locations are Openreach priority to fill first.

Kind regards,

Openreach Recruitment team
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 15:31:22
Print Post

Ok thanks Phil.
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 15:34:02
Print Post

No worries. Hope you hear something soon. I'm still waiting to hear myself. Three weeks now.
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 15:45:22
Print Post

Thought you where waiting for assement centre date? I am waiting to know if I have passed video interview.
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 16:03:46
Print Post

Oh apologies. Yes on the BT Taleo site my application progressed to tier 2. Which is indicative of awaiting an assessment centre. (So it says)

Have you checked the Taleo site?
Standard User short94
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 16:40:56
Print Post

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Gaztop85:
In reply to a post by short94:
Hi mate, originally from dundee myself. Have you heard anything yet in regards to your online interview?

Yeah just received an email today! 8 days after my video interview. Saying congratulations you have passed our initial screening and that they are progressing my application to the next stage, but also says unfortunately we canít invite everyone to the assessment centre due to the number of applicants, but that they will consider my application against others and they will be in touch. So not quite there yet but itís a small step forward! Fingers crossed!

How about you mate? When did you sit your interview?

Well done! I got the same email about an hour ago, had my interview on the 14th of February so have been waiting a while, was going to give them an email but glad ive heard back now. Hopefully get accepted for the assessment centre now.
Pages in this thread: << 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | [34] | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to