General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | [36] | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Andy20xe
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 21:01:46
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9 *DELETED*

[re: Bitofbanter] [link to this post]

Nope I have passed video interview waiting for assessment centre date
Standard User Bitofbanter
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 21:04:44
Print Post

[re: Andy20xe] [link to this post]

Thatís a long time since July!
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 21:31:52
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Phil11:
How long did you wait Gaz? smile

8 days from sitting my video interview Phil! Which is quicker than I expected! I know a guy from my area who sat his video interview early Feb and he still hasnít heard anything yet! Just hoping I get to AC!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ekbarkero
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 21:45:36
Print Post

[re: Andy20xe] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Andy20xe:
Where about in north wales are you ? Iím Colwyn Bay.
Also I think tier 2 refers to people that applied last year as thatís what I have and I applied in July

I applied middle of February this year and Iím on tier 2, I reckon itís just saying you have passed the first sifting of applications and they will do a more in depth one before sending out Assessment Centre invites.. fingers crossed for everyone getting through who hasnít heard anything yet
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 21:48:46
Print Post

[re: Ekbarkero] [link to this post]

yeah I think youíre bang on with this. I applied February too and Iím also tier 2. The wording on the email backs this up also.
Standard User toffygirl
(newbie) Mon 04-Mar-19 22:11:48
Print Post

In reply to a post by toffygirl:
Bitofbanter I'm in the same position at you. Video on 8th Feb and still waiting, with no Tier 2 on Taleo. I'm in Merseyside. Has yours progressed to tier 2?

I'm in Merseyside too. Hopefully we hear at the same time!

Phil has yours changed to Tier 2? Fingers crossed they are just further behind up here &#129310;&#128580;
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Mon 04-Mar-19 22:36:45
Print Post

[re: toffygirl] [link to this post]

Bitofbanter I'm in the same position at you. Video on 8th Feb and still waiting, with no Tier 2 on Taleo. I'm in Merseyside. Has yours progressed to tier 2?

I'm in Merseyside too. Hopefully we hear at the same time!

Phil has yours changed to Tier 2? Fingers crossed they are just further behind up here &#129310;&#128580;

Yes I'm on Tier 2. Maybe a couple more weeks yet. Though I do see Openreach vans everywhere in Liverpool, hopefully they need more staff!

Also Gaz, yes that is pretty quick! Must of needed reinforcements in your area!
Standard User Happy121
(newbie) Tue 05-Mar-19 07:18:08
Print Post

I took video assessment on the 7th Feb. Passed. Assessment Centre on the 20th and then job offer made on 4th March. Just waiting on dates for training etc. So the process has been pretty quick in my area.

Edited by Happy121 (Tue 05-Mar-19 07:23:30)

Standard User XboxUser
(newbie) Tue 05-Mar-19 07:40:06
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Happy121] [link to this post]

Hey guys.

Wondered if anyone is birmingham based? I applied on Feb 11th, got an email within an hour offering video interview, submitted that on 16th Feb. I have Tier2 on my BT page but itís saying application received but when clicking it says congratulations youíve passed and weíre considering for AC weíll be in touch when can book you in.

Does that mean Iíve passed or theyíll be looking at my video further?

Want a new challenge after agency work for last 8 months and havenít found anything thatís challenged me properly
Standard User Happy121
(newbie) Tue 05-Mar-19 08:31:45
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: XboxUser] [link to this post]

Hey.
It would suggest you passed the Video Assessment, and now you will go onto the next stage of being invited to an Assessment Centre. At this you will first have a presentation delivered, and then in some order do a practical test/colour blindness test. Maths & English Test and two interviews. Hope that helps.
Pages in this thread: << 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | [36] | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to