General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | [40] | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Wed 06-Mar-19 22:07:34
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Stevem91] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Stevem91:
No worries mate, im in norwich. There pretty helpful. I did my video interview on sunday and got an email tuesday saying i'd get to the assessment stage, got another email a few hours at 20 to 5(was at work so didnt see that one) got home at half 6 and all the dates had been booked. If you get assessment dates book straight away. Just now playing a waiting game for something to come up!

Wow that's crazy! So that's indicative of Openreach sending out emails to more candidates than places at the assessment centres!
Standard User Sotonvegas
(newbie) Wed 06-Mar-19 22:12:21
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9 *DELETED*

[re: Happy121] [link to this post]

Donít worry too much about taleo happy121. Itís very sporadic throughout the process with updates. Presumably as they have loads of applications and taleo records to try and keep on top of!

They are very good at coming back, so keep your phone nearby and check your emails including spam folders.
Standard User Stevem91
(newbie) Wed 06-Mar-19 22:29:50
Print Post

[re: Phil11] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Phil11:
No worries mate, im in norwich. There pretty helpful. I did my video interview on sunday and got an email tuesday saying i'd get to the assessment stage, got another email a few hours at 20 to 5(was at work so didnt see that one) got home at half 6 and all the dates had been booked. If you get assessment dates book straight away. Just now playing a waiting game for something to come up!

Wow that's crazy! So that's indicative of Openreach sending out emails to more candidates than places at the assessment centres!

Yeah they send you an email with a link with dates, on the email it stats in bold "the assessment events are popular and spaces may be booked on a first come, first served basis."

I've emailed them to see how long i'd be waiting and the response is "The assessment centre dates come to us from the hiring managers depending on the needs of the business at that time. Unfortunately, we wouldnít be able to give you an estimate as to when this will be but as soon as we receive some dates we will be in contact via email." Personally im not too fussed as i thought i had messed up the video interview and didnt expect to get to the assessment stage so will be now a case of constantly checking my email too book myself in.

So heads up for anyone that gets an email for assessment centre make sure you book yourself in straight away( if you see it in time). Im not sure how many dates were available in my area as they were all booked within 2 hours.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Newtons90
(newbie) Wed 06-Mar-19 23:26:36
Print Post

[re: Sotonvegas] [link to this post]

What this taleo about? Just went on there and asking for a company code!??
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Thu 07-Mar-19 01:12:23
Print Post

In reply to a post by Phil11:

Yeah they send you an email with a link with dates, on the email it stats in bold "the assessment events are popular and spaces may be booked on a first come, first served basis."

I've emailed them to see how long i'd be waiting and the response is "The assessment centre dates come to us from the hiring managers depending on the needs of the business at that time. Unfortunately, we wouldnít be able to give you an estimate as to when this will be but as soon as we receive some dates we will be in contact via email." Personally im not too fussed as i thought i had messed up the video interview and didnt expect to get to the assessment stage so will be now a case of constantly checking my email too book myself in.

So heads up for anyone that gets an email for assessment centre make sure you book yourself in straight away( if you see it in time). Im not sure how many dates were available in my area as they were all booked within 2 hours.

Wow, thanks for the information.

Hope they get back in touch with you pronto.
Standard User Steverfc91
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 02:25:23
Print Post

Unreal. You have taken my usual sign up name. I tried to register previously and couldnít work out my email. Now I know why!
Standard User Phil11
(learned) Thu 07-Mar-19 06:53:30
Print Post

[re: Newtons90] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Newtons90:
What this taleo about? Just went on there and asking for a company code!??

Try this one

https://bt.taleo.net/careersection/extop/mysubmissio...
Standard User Happy121
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 07:25:55
Print Post

[re: Sotonvegas] [link to this post]

Cheers Sotonvegas. Will just wait to hear further from them.
Standard User Samm32
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 09:24:51
Print Post

[re: Happy121] [link to this post]

Is there anyone from the West Midlands waiting for an assessment day? I did my video interview on the 23rd of January and Iím still waiting
Standard User Purplerockchick
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 09:37:18
Print Post

[re: Steverfc91] [link to this post]

Anyone not had an email for passing video interview but has the congratulations on Taleo?
Pages in this thread: << 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | [40] | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to