General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | [42] | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User PG1997
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 12:40:49
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 9

[re: Gaztop85] [link to this post]

Yeah pretty much. As long as you donít get an awful reference and you pass the criminal records check itís all yours. Theyíll send you a pack after you get the contract and you basically follow the instructions on there. You put forward a reference for them to contact
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 13:26:39
Print Post

[re: PG1997] [link to this post]

Thanks for the info mate! Still waiting on an invite to the AC but I was just curious. Cheers!
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 13:31:48
Print Post

In reply to a post by Gaztop85:
Thanks for the info mate! Still waiting on an invite to the AC but I was just curious. Cheers!

Lucky you mate. I'm still waiting for my video interview to be reviewed lol

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 14:34:25
Print Post

[re: chrmit] [link to this post]

Scratch that. Taleo has just updated within the last few minutes showing tier 2 now.
Just received the standard congratulations email too. The one that basically says we'll be in touch at some point and to be patient.

Edited by chrmit (Thu 07-Mar-19 14:42:32)

Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 15:25:00
Print Post

Happy days mate well done!! Back to the waiting game now eh!? Haha! Where you from mate? Did your email say that not everyone could be invited and that they will consider your application etc against others and will be in touch?
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 16:35:50
Print Post

Happy days mate well done!! Back to the waiting game now eh!? Haha! Where you from mate? Did your email say that not everyone could be invited and that they will consider your application etc against others and will be in touch?

Yeah, that's the email I got. So, relief at passing the video interview (on my 2nd attempt) but still the uncertainty as to whether or not I'll make it to the next stage. I'm just hoping that seeing as the few of us in this area seem to have had our video interviews passed quite quickly that it suggests we are one of the regions that Openreach have deemed a priority therefore a high demand for trainees in the near future.

I'm in Montrose. We spoke briefly on the Discord group just before it died.
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 16:46:41
Print Post

In reply to a post by chrmit:

Yeah, that's the email I got. So, relief at passing the video interview (on my 2nd attempt) but still the uncertainty as to whether or not I'll make it to the next stage. I'm just hoping that seeing as the few of us in this area seem to have had our video interviews passed quite quickly that it suggests we are one of the regions that Openreach have deemed a priority therefore a high demand for trainees in the near future.

I'm in Montrose. We spoke briefly on the Discord group just before it died.

Yeah I thought it was you mate just double checking!! Well congrats buddy and hope you are right about the demand for the area and things move quickly! So did you just get your email today? Thereís bound to be a lot of competition for the jobs, even more so I think, with the closure of the Michelin factory in Dundee and also with McGillís electrical going bust!
Standard User chrmit
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 16:58:40
Print Post

Damn. I forgot about those. In that case, I'm even more surprised I've made it this far lol
Standard User Gaztop85
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 18:13:00
Print Post

Keep me posted with any updates mate and Iíll do the same smile
Standard User Happy121
(newbie) Thu 07-Mar-19 18:35:39
Print Post

Hey Gaztop. (Or anybody that can answer) Can I ask how long after you had received the email congratulating you for passing assessment Centre did it take for you to then get a call or email with a start date and location? Been 5 days since i got the email saying i passed AC.
Pages in this thread: << 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | [42] | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to